Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
What spec is that please?
I have been looking at them and have not seen one with the pale interior.
I really hate black/dark grey interiors!

It's a high up! Comes with sat nav, Bluetooth, air con, heated seats, mirrors, electric windows and mirrors, parking sensors etc and is twenty per cent more powerful than the other up. I drove it London to north Wales and back this weekend, it was really very good, great little car.

Soldato
ifo45i.jpg

Bought with the £30 Amazon gift card my dad gave me :)

Soldato
It's a high up! Comes with sat nav, Bluetooth, air con, heated seats, mirrors, electric windows and mirrors, parking sensors etc and is twenty per cent more powerful than the other up. I drove it London to north Wales and back this weekend, it was really very good, great little car.

My vw indi has a couple base spec as courtesy cars, surprisingly nice (albeit maybe a little slow off the mark).

Soldato
*Maldives*

Taking SWMBO away for her 30th birthday. Not being able to afford to eat should help me to get beach body ready ;)

I went there about 8 years ago! Before the Tsunami swept across the island (only about a foot deep, but still shut them down for about 6 months)

I was there for 16 Days! It was sooo lovely! Snorkelling (I didn't do scuba back then) You can walk from the bottom of the island to the Sand bank at the top in about 30 minutes!! :cool::cool::cool:

Associate
I've put a deposit down on a Working Cocker Spaniel. He's going to be a pet, and we've called him Cid. He's 5 weeks old here, so another 3 weeks to go to pick him up.

MbL3Lta.jpg

Back
Top Bottom