Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Bought some quality padlocks after getting really into Lock Picking Lawyer on Youtube and realising that the cheap tat I had been using is incredibly easy to bypass either by brute force or with low-skill picking attacks.

These feel very nice in the hand and seem very well made, case-hardened boron steel shackles, 11 disc Abloy Sentry cores, should be impossible for anyone bar an experienced picker to pick. :)

rmzvY7f.jpg

Also have a set of lockpicks coming so I can play around with my old 4-pin padlocks!

Last edited:
Few more T-Shirts from Qwertee
JLE60329.jpg

Alphacool eisstation pump-res combo :) - it has their version of the D5 pump. If anyone is curious about the dimensions its 10x8x10cm - should go well in my ITX build :)

JLE60341.jpg

Bought some quality padlocks after getting really into Lock Picking Lawyer on Youtube and realising that the cheap tat I had been using is incredibly easy to bypass either by brute force or with low-skill picking attacks.

These feel very nice in the hand and seem very well made, case-hardened boron steel shackles, 11 disc Abloy Sentry cores, should be impossible for anyone bar an experienced picker to pick. :)

rmzvY7f.jpg

Also have a set of lockpicks coming so I can play around with my old 4-pin padlocks!
If your gonna use these in real life make sure there not on dissimilar metals as they corrode quite badly, like you loose a third of the thickness of shackle in a couple of years.

Looks quite fun. He's got loads of videos, do you literally need to go back to the start to learn? Does he link to tools needed as the couple of videos I've watched don't link to what he's using?

Is there a garage in the back? Looks like one behind the gate thingymajig... I do like the brickwork.

Is there a garage in the back? Looks like one behind the gate thingymajig... I do like the brickwork.

Yes there is a dilapidated garage behind the house. Long driveway down the side, the home buyers survey said it would be more economical to knock it down and start again. We've got bigger fish to fry though first!

Back
Top Bottom