Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

How close are you to your actual build now @Phate?
I have the following stuff to buy:

- Storage drives
- RAM
- WC Fittings & Tubing
- Coolant

Thats it :D - the rest is either in my possession or ordered and on the way.

CPU is on back order, so hopefully that won't take much longer.

This week the radiators, fans & GPU block are due to arrive. So I will test fit those all into the case along with pump/res and confirm my loop, then get the fittings ordered. I am coming to the UK in 2 weeks so I will get them from OcUK :) - I will also know how much tubing I'll need. So I can get that ordered at the same time. Also need to make a decision on fitting colours & coolant colour...

Storage is pending payday :p - RAM is pending getting the radiators & fans fitted to see if I need low profile stuff or not. Hopefully I don't but we will see...there won't be much in it.

Counting every mm in this build :D

There will be a build thread/project log :)

Should all be complete with up & running the 1st week of Sept, providing my CPU is in hand by then :)

I have the following stuff to buy:

- Storage drives
- RAM
- WC Fittings & Tubing
- Coolant
Hard or soft tubing?

CPU is on back order, so hopefully that won't take much longer.
These 3900X have proved a PITA - but if you've got a reserved CPU you should have your spangly new 12 core very soon from stock alerts.

Storage is pending payday :p - RAM is pending getting the radiators & fans fitted to see if I need low profile stuff or not. Hopefully I don't but we will see...there won't be much in it.
If you do need low profile and they fit in with your aesthetic - i can recommend the Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (BLS2K8G4D32AESBK) - E-Die and clocks well (Ryzen proven) and only ~£80 for 16Gb. (32Gb £160
BLS2K16G4D32AESB) Be sure that AES is in the product code for E-Die.

Counting every mm in this build :D

There will be a build thread/project log :)
Glad to read that's a goer - look forward to it.

Thanks for the update @Phate - hope all deliveries arrive as expected.

Charge Pipe. For das b00st.

ySOiArRl.jpgl.pg

WT2sLgql.jpg

qe0869Ml.jpg

8Q6R4u0l.jpg

Hard or soft tubing?

Glass :cool:

These 3900X have proved a PITA - but if you've got a reserved CPU you should have your spangly new 12 core very soon from stock alerts.

Yep, what's annoying is that the store has 3700x & 3800x in stock. And the 3900x is a pure heart over head decision. But I've paid for it so I am holding strong :p

If you do need low profile and they fit in with your aesthetic - i can recommend the Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (BLS2K8G4D32AESBK) - E-Die and clocks well (Ryzen proven) and only ~£80 for 16Gb. (32Gb £160
BLS2K16G4D32AESB) Be sure that AES is in the product code for E-Die.

Thanks for this, I wasn't aware. I'll check it out :)

Rads, fans & GPU block are due on Thursday is the tracking is accurate. CPU is a local collection so as soon as I get the email I just go over the road from work :D

Watch this space :)

Doesn't that unit behind the chair get in the way?

It's not ideal but not too bad either. The cabinet to the rear of the chair covers a multitude of sins (two double plug sockets, Home network connection and one of those new/large BT sockets). I also wanted the PC off the main desk. Compromise? Yes, a little but it's fine really.

Love how that unit has a cut out for the skirting board.

Thanks. It's fully fitted so everything is flush to the wall/skirting.

It's not ideal but not too bad either. The cabinet to the rear of the chair covers a multitude of sins (two double plug sockets, Home network connection and one of those new/large BT sockets). I also wanted the PC off the main desk. Compromise? Yes, a little but it's fine really.

Thanks. It's fully fitted so everything is flush to the wall/skirting.

Fair enough looks nice but I like to lean back in my chair :D

Does it not fit against the end wall, guess it blocks the cupboard on the desk.

Back
Top Bottom