Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Just moved back from the US so I decided to upgrade from my late 2013 MacBook Pro before I left.

2019 Macbook Pro 13" with touch bar and touch ID.

48550742771_ff769087e8_c.jpg

I got my wife to order from her work place (university) to get student discount, turns out they were giving away free Beats for students too. I chose the all black Beats Studio 3.

$100 off the laptop and a free pair of $350 headphones, pretty happy with that.

I've never wanted Beats or really thought I needed wireless headphones before but I am really liking them so far.

48550886247_3f3e0aedc9_c.jpg

Already had a nice Humidor, now got some nice cigars to store in it!
I only smoke them occasionally in good weather outside (so not very many a year in the UK!)

GyB8REm.jpg

Just moved back from the US so I decided to upgrade from my late 2013 MacBook Pro before I left.

2019 Macbook Pro 13" with touch bar and touch ID.

48550742771_ff769087e8_c.jpg

I got my wife to order from her work place (university) to get student discount, turns out they were giving away free Beats for students too. I chose the all black Beats Studio 3.

$100 off the laptop and a free pair of $350 headphones, pretty happy with that.

I've never wanted Beats or really thought I needed wireless headphones before but I am really liking them so far.

48550886247_3f3e0aedc9_c.jpg

How do you feel about the controversial butterfly keys on the newer books?

Got a wallpaper mural for my sons bedroom. And paid a professional to put it up for me as I’m useless :p
Wise - i cocked up a large tree transfer for my daughter's room and had to re-buy (wasn't too careful on the umpteenth time of ripping off and starting again). So got brought in a Pro to put it up along with some 3D Minecraft tranfers for my son's room (stupidly expensive) - which even he struggled with. Your son's room looks great.

Necessary purchase for shaping/controlling some of the back garden - obviously i'm devastated that it's raining.

A8UNp1tl.jpg

Little joke gift for wife (it's a little large for a keyring):

HfATCeal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom