Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

20190815_180318_1.jpg

A personalised notebook gift for a friend who likes to keep goals, plans and ideas written down on paper. Really close friends are a rarity these days and this has become our thing over time :cool:

The quote is by St Jerome, a priest/theologian and highly learned chap who lived between 347-420 AD. I remembered the quote mostly because it embodies everything this friend has been mentally and physically working on to better their life and those around them.

For anyone interested, ordered from www.notonthehighstreet.com and can highly praise the quality and service.

Do you also gaze passionately in to each others' eyes whilst riding on horseback over a mountain and in to the sunset?

I don't have an image sadly but paid my solicitor and bought the ex out my house entirely. I'm skint now but feel so good for doing it as its all mine

aNm76Jh.jpg.png

30 multi coloured sharpies for £10 and a 10 pack of HB pencils from Tesco. Not sure what i'll even use them for, I only needed a black marker for writing on freezer bags...

My missus bought a massive pack of these when they were on offer. She has an entire drawer full of them in the office and they never get used!

20190815_180318_1.jpg

A personalised notebook gift for a friend who likes to keep goals, plans and ideas written down on paper. Really close friends are a rarity these days and this has become our thing over time :cool:

The quote is by St Jerome, a priest/theologian and highly learned chap who lived between 347-420 AD. I remembered the quote mostly because it embodies everything this friend has been mentally and physically working on to better their life and those around them.

For anyone interested, ordered from www.notonthehighstreet.com and can highly praise the quality and service.

I'm wondering how terrible your friend's name must be that you had to blur it out. :confused:

[QUOTE="Diddums", ]

You've got problems dude :D
[/QUOTE]

tell me about it, couldnt find a nice black one for sale so first white car since i had a Nova SRi . taxis are meant to be black and ford Mondeo like

My missus bought a massive pack of these when they were on offer. She has an entire drawer full of them in the office and they never get used!
The set I was looking at was like 6 black sharpies for £6, so for an extra £4 I thought I might as well get 30 sharpies. I put them in one of them air tight tubs to hopefully stop them drying out. Should be able to put multicolour dates on freezer bags for a few years now lol.

I have quite a good desk mic for video making (Rode NT1) but I wanted to try something different as a desk mic can get in the way at times. The Rode Videomic Pro is the usual choice, but having watched some videos about them all, I went with Azden as I like it's stereo mic option, which could be handy for more generally filming, rather than filming of a person.

DGW9BEVh.jpg

qbeMp61h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom