Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

How are you finding it? I cancelled mine as I thought the US layout and small enter key would be an issue.

Much easier than the other one that i have got. It is weird in a way, may be typing on the K1 for a while now have paid off.

I am touch typing on it now with excellent accuracy, no worse than the Apple Keyboard that i am used to. What is different it is that it is much taller in height, definitely glad i went for the wrist rest to go with it. The only thing i wish i have done is may be gone for a more clicks blue switches? I dunno. I went with brown thinking i prefer the more quieter keys and linear action. But i miss that clack click from the blue switches. But it is certainly cool looking, the escape key glows orange and the "breath" which is cool.

The quality is good, for the price, hard to beat.

That said, may be I have used the Apple keyboard for far too long. That still feels like home, its hard to get used to a taller keyboard this quickly.

Last edited:
Wise - i cocked up a large tree transfer for my daughter's room and had to re-buy (wasn't too careful on the umpteenth time of ripping off and starting again). So got brought in a Pro to put it up along with some 3D Minecraft tranfers for my son's room (stupidly expensive) - which even he struggled with. Your son's room looks great.

Necessary purchase for shaping/controlling some of the back garden - obviously i'm devastated that it's raining.

A8UNp1tl.jpg

Little joke gift for wife (it's a little large for a keyring):

HfATCeal.jpg
Keep the key ring and give the wife the hedge cutter ;) :D

Ok. Thanks. I tried imgur but it wont allow mobile web-ui login service as of August . Tinypic is shutting down. My knees are giving me hell at the moment. Will try another time.

Much easier than the other one that i have got. It is weird in a way, may be typing on the K1 for a while now have paid off.

I am touch typing on it now with excellent accuracy, no worse than the Apple Keyboard that i am used to. What is different it is that it is much taller in height, definitely glad i went for the wrist rest to go with it. The only thing i wish i have done is may be gone for a more clicks blue switches? I dunno. I went with brown thinking i prefer the more quieter keys and linear action. But i miss that clack click from the blue switches. But it is certainly cool looking, the escape key glows orange and the "breath" which is cool.

The quality is good, for the price, hard to beat.

That said, may be I have used the Apple keyboard for far too long. That still feels like home, its hard to get used to a taller keyboard this quickly.

I wish more mech keyboards would go as flat as possible like the Magic Keyboard. Flatter is better ergonomically for your wrists.

I wish more mech keyboards would go as flat as possible like the Magic Keyboard. Flatter is better ergonomically for your wrists.

That is their other release. However the switches are custom, you don't need to go down all the way in order for it to register so resting your fingers on the keys can trigger the switch which I find quite annoying. If only it doesn't do that then i would be perfect. This new one is normal Cherry switches and it only register when you hit it to the bottom so it makes typing more natural.

KGK7NHO.jpg

That is their other release. However the switches are custom, you don't need to go down all the way in order for it to register so resting your fingers on the keys can trigger the switch which I find quite annoying. If only it doesn't do that then i would be perfect. This new one is normal Cherry switches and it only register when you hit it to the bottom so it makes typing more natural.

KGK7NHO.jpg

Yeah, I don't like the current crop of low profile mechanical switches. They're just not good enough yet. Those are the yellows they have, right?

Its why I ended up going to the Magic Keyboard and am perfectly happy with it until things improve for low profile switches in the mech scene. Any reason why you're moving away from the MK an onto mechanicals? I went from mech back to chiclets!

Yeah, I don't like the current crop of low profile mechanical switches. They're just not good enough yet. Those are the yellows they have, right?

Its why I ended up going to the Magic Keyboard and am perfectly happy with it until things improve for low profile switches in the mech scene. Any reason why you're moving away from the MK an onto mechanicals? I went from mech back to chiclets!

I’m just trying it out really, these are the first ones I’ve seen that are Mac keys, wireless and with USB-C.

Back
Top Bottom