Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Can't believe I had 3 or 4 of those Charizards back in the day. Gave my entire, pristine collection away and regret it massively. :(

IMG_5840.jpg

What do you think? It's proper taking me back to Enema/Take Off days! I liked Tom, but Matt is awesome too and it just sounds great. Such a good year for music so far.

Whats so good about them compared to your usual ipods and phones?

Depends what you pair it with, if you have nothing beyond the standard buds it's lost on you. If you have some decent headphones or iems it drastically improves the sound quality and scape over something like an iPhone.

I'm really enjoying the jet audio eqs, they're really impressive.
I'm using it with some sennheiser momentum 1.0 atm, I'm awaiting my iems back from an rma, can't wait to test them out with it.

Whats so good about them compared to your usual ipods and phones?

The Fidue's have triple driver speakers in them - bass, mid and tweeters so the separation is awesome.
I posted a few months ago about my experience with a proper DAC/DAP and triple driver IEMs and I had tears running down my cheeks because (and this is the best way I can put it) for 58 years I'd been listening to music but I'm now experiencing music.
On Sunday my 30 year old nephew came round and he asked to try my gear. "Have you got any Prodigy?" so I put Fat Of the Land on and he just sat there for 10 minutes.
"What do you think?"
"I've never heard anything like it, I know why you've paid nearly £500 now".

Back
Top Bottom