Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

These came free with purchase of new Samsung phone.
Have to admit I had zero interest in them.....but had a quick test last night and it was pretty amazing. Would never buy them for the price, but looking forward to testing them more.
Anyone have suggestions?

NV0ckrI.jpg

These came free with purchase of new Samsung phone.
Have to admit I had zero interest in them.....but had a quick test last night and it was pretty amazing. Would never buy them for the price, but looking forward to testing them more.
Anyone have suggestions?

[/QUOTE]

There is a Gear VR thread in mobile phones and virtual reality that might give you some suggestions.

Which motherboard did you have to go along with the i7 chip? I thought there was a limit of 24GB of RAM..

They are meant to be but it happily accepted it, although things do start to drag when using it all. Motherboard was a Gigabyte EX58-UD5.

I spent a little more and got a bit more umpf :p

Just need to properly stick them down and get them uniform.

Ju0tBmhX

ksN5RJUr

fqRMM5CB

7yDJaHPO

U4NqxgtI

I've already got a Philips Hue behind the desk, but wanted something for the screen as well - Figured it was worth a punt for £5 and no cable management to worry about as it's powered from the monitors USB port :)

Like one of those weekly magazines where the first one is £1.99 then you get completely screwed? I'd actually do that if the end result was an AC Cobra or 356 :D

Lol, Sam's car is an absolute saga, I actually think he's buying it piece by piece each week :D

Hahaha, this is so true! It feels that way at the moment.

Like one of those weekly magazines where the first one is £1.99 then you get completely screwed? I'd actually do that if the end result was an AC Cobra or 356 :D

Yeah, that's the one!

It's nothing but problems, it keeps me on my toes!

Its mentioned on the previous page along with you can read the motherboard model from the pic.

That's not what I'm asking ;)

I was after the i7 920 motherboard that support 48GB of RAM but got my answer now :)

They are meant to be but it happily accepted it, although things do start to drag when using it all. Motherboard was a Gigabyte EX58-UD5.

Thanks. Funny enough I have got the same motherboard with 24GB of RAM! When you say things start to drag what do you mean exactly?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom