Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

It's a bit of a step-up in price, but I believe the Tusting stuff is all made here, and of locally-made materials, which matters to some.

Yes, locally made materials is very important to me. I increasingly look at where the item was made and also the country of origin of the materials. While it's often too expensive for me to only buy British I do have several items that I've bought simmply because they were from British companies, made in Britain, from cloth originating from here.

I have several jackets and shoes made here. I definitely try to support the UK where I can :)

Yes, locally made materials is very important to me. I increasingly look at where the item was made and also the country of origin of the materials. While it's often too expensive for me to only buy British I do have several items that I've bought simmply because they were from British companies, made in Britain, from cloth originating from here.

I have several jackets and shoes made here. I definitely try to support the UK where I can :)

You sir, need to buy a Morgan.

So I buy an album in April for £8. Today, 4 bonus tracks are released and the album still costs £8. It would be great value if I hadn't already bought it. Now I have to pay 99p for each extra track making the whole album cost £12...and one track is 1m28s.

First world problems etc... :mad::p

n5SnnW7.png

Can't believe I had 3 or 4 of those Charizards back in the day. Gave my entire, pristine collection away and regret it massively. :(

What do you think? It's proper taking me back to Enema/Take Off days! I liked Tom, but Matt is awesome too and it just sounds great. Such a good year for music so far.

Decent album by all accounts! :)

dccxv5.jpg

Chocolate :)

AudioEngine D1 DAC:

1.jpg

AudioQuest Forest USB A to B cable and Atlas interconnects:

2.jpg

And finally the AudioEngine A5+ speakers in solid bamboo:

3.jpg

4.jpg

Love the lot, .flac music sounds just amazing!

Last edited:
My new cycling glasses.
Oakley Jawbreaker Prizm Road - Tour De France Special Edition.

A TDF logo on the bottom left lens and a red polka dot graphic across the top to reflect the jersey given to the "King of the Mountains".

27572069464_c0f1466351_o.jpg

Last edited:
What do you think? It's proper taking me back to Enema/Take Off days! I liked Tom, but Matt is awesome too and it just sounds great. Such a good year for music so far.

I've never been a huge fan of Blink (Enema was a good album, apart from that never really cared for the rest).

I think this new album is nothing groundbreaking but it's a fun listen, gets a bit boring towards the end but I like it more than a lot of people seem to at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom