Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
300 quid bag in which to store nappies full of **** wrapped in a plastic bag. They saw you coming :D

A nappy bag? A £300 nappy bag? Should have got a mug too with your face on it. :p

Will a designer nappy bag help her out when she's leaking from every orifice and the kids screaming?

Jokes on you lot.
Had an email that they were doing a 50-75% off flash 12hr sale.
Got the bag for $129 (pretty much similar price to most high street bags) and the wife was non the wiser about the sale :p:D

Like I say, if it's something you'll use the hell out of for a couple years, why not.

Soldato
Jokes on you lot.
Got the bag for $129 (pretty much similar price to most high street bags) and the wife was non the wiser about the sale :p:D

Like I say, if it's something you'll use the hell out of for a couple years, why not.

Which site was doing the sale? The Mrs loves Kate Spade...

Soldato
Jokes on you lot.

I don't see the issue. People spend more money on useless stuff elsewhere in their lives. Putting their cars over dynos or replica harry potter broomsticks or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom