Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Suspended
Those pics look animated. Did you fiddle with them at all? They look really good.

And I agree with Skidded on the bungalow. In South Africa most houses are bungalows, a two storey house is a bit of a status thing (or used to be, not sure ant more though). One floor is fantastic, I'd prefer it any day of the week.

Permabanned
Those pics look animated. Did you fiddle with them at all? They look really good.

And I agree with Skidded on the bungalow. In South Africa most houses are bungalows, a two storey house is a bit of a status thing (or used to be, not sure ant more though). One floor is fantastic, I'd prefer it any day of the week.

Pretty much straight out of the phone camera.

I did tweak the levels a little bit in photoshop, but it was only a really minor adjustment to make the contrast pop a little bit more.

What phone took those pictures in that sort of light ?

iPhone 7+

Associate
Upgrades and fuel, getting 12 mpg :D

MMD Quarter Window Scoops
MMD Rear Window Louvers
Roush Cold Air Intake
Ford Racing Strut Brace
Steeda G-Trac K-Brace
Steeda Bonnet Struts
Steeda Clutch Spring
Mishimoto Aluminium Coolant Reservoir
SC Oil Catch Can Separator
Velossa Big Mouth RAM kit
Borla Sport Exhaust
Steeda Rear Differential Bushes
BMR IRS Cradle Lockout CB005
Eibach 25mm spacers front and rear

Just think, another few grand and you could have bought an upgrade which would make a noticeable difference! (e.g. supercharger!) :D

Soldato
Just think, another few grand and you could have bought an upgrade which would make a noticeable difference! (e.g. supercharger!) :D

I hope a proper remap was also part of it. ;)

Never ceases to amaze me when people mod a vehicle and either don't get the car remapped at least on a rolling road (or road mapped being better option) - perhaps even worse is sending the chip to get modded :mad:

Cars like those deserve to be setup properly and the difference can be unreal - got live mapping done and could tell the difference at the time. :D

Worth checking fuelling is sufficient if you're modding, e.g. fuel pump and injectors etc. Mapping will tell you that too.

Soldato
If there wasn't a cost for land, wouldn't all houses be bungalows? what is the point in having stairs if you don't need them?

Congrats on the new pad

That's why I like the idea of a bungalow, you always get a much bigger plot.

Could possibly extend upwards if you need more space in the future, neighbors might not like you mind :D

Back
Top Bottom