Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Don't see the issue with buying a bungalow, I would and I'm 31, as long as it's big enough for your needs and not surrounded by other bungalows, rock on.

31 is old to me! Hah

I like that,And yeah i agree nothing wrong with a bungalow,Id buy one too saves faffing around up and down the stairs and easier with furniture etc.

Wish you and your new house all the best. ;)

Loved my Bungalow I had for a 4 years. Would happily live in another :) Congratulations.

Why thank you sirs... There's a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere, I've almost got one bedroom done!

Soldato
2qv60rt.jpg

Few more manga's :D

Soldato
I picked this up in a Charity shop of all places. The sales person thought it was a bog standard player (he thought wrong) I thought it was faulty at 1st but a few menu setting changes later it works perfectly. Multi region too. £20-

ptIBfL6.jpg

***Please check the rules for posting images - large images like this should be in spoiler tags. Thanks :) FT***

EDIT: Sorry Frenchtart I thought the image was small enough.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just shows how charity shops are ripping people off. They think it's a bog standard DVD player yet charge £20 for it when you can buy a new bog standard DVD player for less than that. :p

Soldato
They sold for around £1000 11 years ago, of course now it's way out of date and budget players probably match it or blow it away with blu-ray capability, who still watches DVDs? :p

My dad does. (From the pound shop :rolleyes: ) It's now linked up to his 4K telly.

Just shows how charity shops are ripping people off. They think it's a bog standard DVD player yet charge £20 for it when you can buy a new bog standard DVD player for less than that. :p

Well I thought it was a billy bargain for £20. It'll certainly be better than the non-HDMI Panasonic dvd player it replaced.

Soldato
Some Tassimo coffee (Costa Cappucino and Costa Vanilla Latte) while it's on offer, plus a replacement LED bias lighting strip for my monitor because the current one was starting to fade after four years. Also bought two tickets to see Sean Lock live in Dundee for last night, but no photo as my friend put them in her bag never to be seen again.

WQCwrn7h.jpg

Soldato
Tassimo, because there's not enough litter in the world so let's create some each time we make a brew.

I have 3 plastic sacks full of used Tassimo disks.

They claim they're recyclable, but there's only specific recycling stations that take them. Pod coffee machines have been banned in government buildings in France apparently, due to the recycling issues.

Soldato
Some Tassimo coffee (Costa Cappucino and Costa Vanilla Latte) while it's on offer, plus a replacement LED bias lighting strip for my monitor because the current one was starting to fade after four years. Also bought two tickets to see Sean Lock live in Dundee for last night, but no photo as my friend put them in her bag never to be seen again.

http://i.imgur.com/WQCwrn7h.jpg

Running a bit low on Tassimo pods myself....where did you pick them up on offer?

Back
Top Bottom