Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Commissario
I'm going from the original Magic Trackpad to the II so it's not a massive change. I do like the fake clicking though and the fact that I won't have to faff about taking batteries out to charge.

Associate
As close as I could get to an actual image of it, only have about a year to wait :eek:

disney.png

Commissario
Here's a picture of my new knob.[/img]

I like your knob mrk.
You do have a nice knob.

/edit - Be careful of the phone in the cup holder. A boat captain I know tells a story of a friend who always used to automatically reach down with his phone and put it in the cup holder. It was fine until someone got in the car before him and put a coffee in the cup holder. You can guess what happened next.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I like your knob mrk.

Can't help but think if your knob glows red though it may be time to do something about it.

You do have a nice knob.

/edit - Be careful of the phone in the cup holder. A boat captain I know tells a story of a friend who always used to automatically reach down with his phone and put it in the cup holder. It was fine until someone got in the car before him and put a coffee in the cup holder. You can guess what happened next.

Good hehs were had :p

Don't worry about people putting drinks in the cupholders. I never have loose drinks in the car, only bottled!

Back
Top Bottom