Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Looks lovely, however quick question if I may, how does extraction work for the hob? Is there something built in/behind the microwave?

Into, and IME they are a bit *****. Most are just carbon filters so don't actually extract anything, they just get rid of the smell (suck from the bottom and blow out the front, at the top). None of them are going to be combs microwaves either. :(

Kitchen looks really nice though.:)

Door just went, these under layers arrived.

14540463_1224666484262186_1945852087552180224_n.jpg

Should help keep me warm out.

Why is the microwave right above the oven? That looks a bit silly to me and practically I'd rather have an extractor there. Unless you tell me there's one under the microwave and I shall bow at your brilliance :D

Looks amazing otherwise!

Its an american thing, a bit like the cooker hob having the knobs at the back, so you have to reach over the boiling pan etc to turn it off and burn yourself.

No, I really wanted to go to the closing nights but had work commitments, sad to see it closing :(

I was in Ibiza for the closing party but you couldn't buy tickets, it was €120 on the door and apparently it was really oversold and people were packed in like sardines, something like 8000 people i think it was. I'm glad i didn't go now.

Yeah I saw that and thought why would you design a cooker like that? Madness

Because they don't like change. :p

It was fine 50 years ago, so let's keep the same basic design as it "works", even if there are much better ways of doing it now. :p

It's the same with a lot of housing stuff. Utilitarian rather than refinement.

Back
Top Bottom