Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Do you have kids? If so cut the pull strap so it is just two pieces as there was some kid who was ****ing about with it, got their head stuck in the loop and the bed worked as a hydraulic assist hanging machine.

Honestly, I don't know how on earth he managed to lift it in the first place (Unless it was already raised? But then...why was he left alone :confused: ). Mine takes some decent upwards lifting before before the hydraulics take over.

Associate
Either you are midgets or the photo is deceptive and the lights aren't dangling at shoulder height. My mind is opting for the former and imagining a troop munchkins dancing around the kitchen :p

It's hard to gauge depth in the photo, but I assume they are quite low, but positioned over the "island" in the middle of the kitchen.

Soldato
Honestly, I don't know how on earth he managed to lift it in the first place (Unless it was already raised? But then...why was he left alone :confused: ). Mine takes some decent upwards lifting before before the hydraulics take over.

Maybe it was a different one, just thought I'd mention it.

Soldato
Just finished setting up my Denon AVR 2300 amp and Samsung UE55KS8000 HDR 4K TV, HDR in particular is stunning. :)

IMG_6456.jpg

Nice setup, hdcp2.2 avr right? Next up you need a couple of decent floors standers, a nice centre speaker? And some surround speakers! :)

Last edited:
Soldato
No worries mate. The island is 3x6. The longest piece of countertop is 12ft (against the window). A lot of the room is not pictured, but I want to say that area is roughly 12 wide and 15ft deep. To the left of the pic is another 12ft of open kitchen eat in area. Kind of confusing sorry, but I can get some dimensions later once I'm home.

Soldato
Soldato
I would have preferred a more industrial gas burner looking one with hood. However, they all have front Knobs etc to turn gas on. Have a couple tiny kids and didn't want the worry/stress of them turning the Knobs and leaving gas on etc. All electric burners are rear buttons and what not. Maybe in the future we'll change it :)

Yep, sink faucet is magnetic and moves everywhere and is extremely handy. Couple different modes on the spray.

Soldato
What tv unit is that (got a link) /price? I like it

I like your kitchen clipsey! Except the oven (particularly the top microwave piece, doesn't fit in with the rest of the kitchen imo! Nice overall tho :p

Hello mate it's the ECO range at furniture village. They've recently removed it from their website. It was £499, we've not had it long.

Caporegime
New exhaust for the Nuda. :)

http://i.imgur.com/7Gcjfl2l.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You have a Nuda now?? :eek:

I love them! :D

Is it an R?

Also, please tell me that awful 'Arrow' badge comes off... Way to ruin it! Should have gone full RJ and bought the Akra and chucked the baffle in the bin. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom