Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

No no, the word isn't loud, it's awful. Awful.

I remember Nike Air Max being awesome in the 90s. I loved them but very quickly after 2 - 3 years the bubbles started to burst. You'd be soft squishy sounds on rainy days.

They were very comfy. I loved how bouncy they were.

Let me know your first impressions! I haven't been able to try mine yet

I like them a lot and I use them for music only , much better them my momentum 2.0 and my 770 Pro too , and waorth the £260 price tag too, but this is just my opinion im not an expert at all lol :)

Although as they are open back no one else in the front room like them lol

Bought a new 17t cog to change from the 16t that was on the rear.
jIue.jpg

Quite painless really, took about 10 minutes to do. Going to take it for a spin this morning and see how it compares to the other. I could always just MTFU but rather spin at a faster cadence than mash.

iIue.jpg

I remember Nike Air Max being awesome in the 90s. I loved them but very quickly after 2 - 3 years the bubbles started to burst. You'd be soft squishy sounds on rainy days.

They were very comfy. I loved how bouncy they were.

The bubbles have 2 year warranties at least, no matter where you bought them from.

It’s a phone for kids or people that want Apple but aren’t willing to pay £1k for a phone.

There’s a big market and it stops people going to android for a cheaper phone.

I read somewhere that the SE rivals the 11 pro for speed ? I mean not that it matters in the real world at the moment.. but it will do a few years down the line with new iOS releases.

The bubbles have 2 year warranties at least, no matter where you bought them from.

In my case they likely failed out of warranty and it's so long ago I can't even remember but they were damn comfy until they burst.

I’ve sold my 64gb Xs, to move to the 128 SE. :) I wanted a smaller one handed phone with performance that’ll last a couple of years. Also doubled my storage at the same time.

Enough of the iPhone argument. It’s boring, we’ve dedicated threads for that discussion so I’ve moved the posts to somewhere more relevant.

Back
Top Bottom