Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Let me know how that goes! Always tempted but I'm never sure about starting at the earliest instalment of a popular series. Was impressed with Arkham Asylum though and I played that about 8 years after it came out!
Sure. I'll likely be streaming it if you're interested. Seems like it's going to be a blast :)

Two £1 notes (surprising what you buy off eBay during lock down!)

Fun fact: The Royal Bank of Scotland £1 note is still current currency and valid, if anywhere will accept it that is! :)

1587554994.jpg
Guernsey still uses one pound notes too. :)

Two £1 notes (surprising what you buy off eBay during lock down!)

Fun fact: The Royal Bank of Scotland £1 note is still current currency and valid, if anywhere will accept it that is! :)

1587554994.jpg

I think you'll find Pal, that's legal tender!

So de we across the pond in Jersey.

Oh yeah, you do ! I absolutely hate pound coins. :p

Yes and no, it's not current currency as it went out of production in 2001. It is however still perfectly valid to use due to the way Scottish money works, in that it's not actually money in of itself but a proxy substitute for English money which is held in the vault of the issuing Scottish bank.

Eh? I know exactly how legal tender works. I mean you can still spend it in shops unlike the BOE £1 note which was withdrawn in 1988 but can still be exchanged for it's value at the BOE.

So de we across the pond in Jersey.

The Guernsey and Jersey notes aren't Sterling though.

Eh? I know exactly how legal tender works.
I was just providing the clarification as I'm pretty sure most people reading wouldn't have known and may have found it interesting :)

I think you'll find Pal, that's legal tender!
One of the funniest things about that sketch is that Scottish notes aren't actually legal tender, not even in Scotland, it's just a long standing myth xD

Ah, you bought the trainers of a 17 year old chav from the local sink estate? You did pay for them, right?

That's quite mean I hope you're proud of yourself.

I will continue to post pictures of loud trainers to invoke classist comments.

Are you sure you’re not wearing some Mr Kipling cakes?

I do like a french fancy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom