Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

y4mkqvYeliPu_2VoO8JIzFE6iRauUxoi95CabyV7crIT2waQB-3ngQjZFrYxSsXXRmbjhtcqdYyZxiDPOitwVU-j2H1kYoFcy6RTMpjimh088ppYPrFEASuzqNdN3u3Wy3Q3ySDeLBGldioQEoaRKIS_nymXCmCQf100OsmJCw8RybBAql9P--AX4Za1JRqYvvd

The wife is wondering where you got it from?

I got it direct from them. So far I'm quite impressed by it. Even though it's smaller and a 'Lite' gun, it seems pretty strong still. I used it a couple of times for 5 minutes on my tight/torn calve muscle yesterday and it's much less painful today (of course, this could be just from regular healing, but it's quite a lot better)

I think Hitachi sell them direct.
Hitachi set up a separate company to distance their brand from it :eek:

There's no mention of Hitachi on their website?

TicWatch Pro 3 (running Wear OS and Marine Commander watch face):

fB9sMRNh.jpg

The Huawei GT2 that it replaced unfortunately had to be returned, as although the battery and screen are superb, the HR monitor was nearly useless and I decided that I absolutely must be able to pay for things using a watch :p.

I love when people post shoes. It doesn't matter what they are, OCUK is full of uptight, boring old sods who berate anything that isn't a sensible pair from Clarks.

To be honest I thought there would be more jokes, but then im sure ive seen some comments about people using the sneakrs app here. Helps that they are a relatively sensible pair...

Back
Top Bottom