Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

This is kinda my point though, we'd see less of your kitchen and more of the item :p

I think this is mostly due to people using phones now - most people don't think about a photo so give them a camera and they'll take a landscape photo because that's how the camera is oriented by default when you hold it normally, give them a phone and they'll take portrait pictures because you naturally hold a phone portrait.

I think this is mostly due to people using phones now - most people don't think about a photo so give them a camera and they'll take a landscape photo because that's how the camera is oriented by default when you hold it normally, give them a phone and they'll take portrait pictures because you naturally hold a phone portrait.

I just didn't think full stop

ae1f3237-0226-47da-af60-34250a55a213.jpg

Had to re-up on the sweets

How much are the tubs?

We've just recently started treating ourselves to sweets rather than chocolate (yes, hardly a healthy compromise), but we're both quite a fan of what you'd actually get with a pick'n'mix, rather than a bag of a specific jelly type sweets you get from the shop. Buying tubs like that, i could make up a jar of different types of pick'n'mix etc.

How much are the tubs?

We've just recently started treating ourselves to sweets rather than chocolate (yes, hardly a healthy compromise), but we're both quite a fan of what you'd actually get with a pick'n'mix, rather than a bag of a specific jelly type sweets you get from the shop. Buying tubs like that, i could make up a jar of different types of pick'n'mix etc.

The snakes were about £6 and the mushrooms I think may have been £7. All from Amazon. I used to buy these boxes from Makro/Booker but it's not much more to get them on Amazon and they get delivered to me, score!

Got myself this little treat of a keyboard.

5FVKhey.jpeg

The keys look a lot more glossy in the picture which makes them look cheap but they're very matt in real life, just textured.

I'ts a ducky x varmilo miya pro summit 65% for anyone wondering, got mine in cherry mx blue.
Ended up ordering it from America and only took 3 days to arrive, for some reason eu sellers seem to hike the price to match the us price plus postage so the $35 postage cost wasn't so bad...

I also love dye-sub keycaps, they look great.

Tore a muscle on Thursday and my previous massage gun stopped working, so ordered a better quality one -

View attachment sgzCG18.jpg

View attachment vRIt8Lb.jpg

Seems pretty good from just the first use today. I need to do a little research on how to get the most of these for recovery. When, how long, which speed, which head etc...

Be interested to hear your findings. I bought one from Ali Express which seems pretty good but I just don’t use it enough.

Being as Amazon signed me up for Prime i thought I had better make use of it in the 30 day trial.

KG0WhLt.jpg.png

Ref post above.

I have had a Ducky Zero keyboard for a few years and love it - Even the wife who was a typist in her younger day said Oh isn't this nice. Just black with blue background lights

Tore a muscle on Thursday and my previous massage gun stopped working, so ordered a better quality one -

Seems pretty good from just the first use today. I need to do a little research on how to get the most of these for recovery. When, how long, which speed, which head etc...

I bought this one a while ago. Used to spend quite a lot with a physiotherapist or at least an Indian chap who just used his thumbs at great pain to me :p That was costing £40 a session, this has paid for itself many times over.

Very rarely is the problem where the pain is, for example my sore knees after squats or cycling are solved by painful release of the IT band, calf and inner thigh. Sore shoulder, bicep and traps.

I paid £76 the price varies quite a bit

Percussion Muscle Massage Gun, Vibration Deep Tissue Wireless Handheld Electric Body Massager, LED Touch Screen, Portable and Silent Brushless Motor for Muscle Pain Relief(Black-W1) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B082YX9SNB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_3hhdGbQX1W671?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Back
Top Bottom