Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

They are a fantastic set of pedals, what are you pairing them with?

I have CH pro throttle and fighter stick I got from cex pretty cheap few months back :D
Should do the job for a good few years now.

Also some more airsoft bits.
IMG-20210124-090638393.jpg

IMG-20210124-090946629.jpg

Agreed.

Also, seen the price hike on standard Pringles? Now £3 to £3.50 a tube in Sainsbury's. Ludicrous. Presumably they'll just make them on offer more frequently.

I only buy them when on offer like £1.25 and rarely at that. These were 1.50 but research purposes so its ok. I also have a strict £1 budget for big bag crisps.

New tent and another tool to help fit my new kitchen (really to help with getting the old one out).

5FXEXHkh.jpg
B1qu0Dhh.jpg

Just swapped back to actual headphones as apposed to a wireless headset so it was time to get a microphone again.

HQIUqqy.jpg

Solid Build quality and sound quality, shame xbox party app is cack when I play with friends on there all they can hear is my mx blues...

Just swapped back to actual headphones as apposed to a wireless headset so it was time to get a microphone again.

HQIUqqy.jpg

Solid Build quality and sound quality, shame xbox party app is cack when I play with friends on there all they can hear is my mx blues...

depending on headphones, consider something like this:

https://europe.beyerdynamic.com/custom-headset-gear-2-generation.html

I have this with the my beyerdynamic DT770s, got rid of the fixed cable and added a 3.5mm socketand it's perfect.

zkuWR8j.jpg

depending on headphones, consider something like this:

https://europe.beyerdynamic.com/custom-headset-gear-2-generation.html

I have this with the my beyerdynamic DT770s, got rid of the fixed cable and added a 3.5mm socketand it's perfect.

I'm actually using some dt770s, the Rode is completely fine in discord and the like so just a bit of a pain for other people when I do play with console players.

will have a look into this though as it looks like a decent mod, much better than a mod mic back in the day and much smaller than a boom arm.

Back
Top Bottom