Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Just think the light is at possibly an unflattering angle but the pointing is fine. There are loads of old plugs and cable holders I need to remove but that's a seperate issue.
Yeah fair. Lights look good tho. I'd dim them a bit; protect the owls or something. Jealous of the house!

For those that have never seen a fridge freezer before?
I've certainly never seen a cube shaped one bigger than a beer fridge that's for sure.

I've always fancied some outdoor lights but having no light currently means I'd have to get the wires installed, which to be honest I've no idea how easy or difficult thay can be. Don't fancy having to repair my interior walls

They're supposed to be good for running. They allow the toes to spread out a little more for balance particularly in shoes with a wide toe box, but also reduce rubbing from a blister point of view.

The main brand is called Injinji, but i was ordered some stuff from Wiggle and they only had these Hilly's

I’m sure they’re very good but they make me feel super uncomfortable :(

Meet Coway newest addition to the family :cool:
IMG-20220223-122834.jpg

How is it? is it better than the one you got before in the background? (which one is that?)

How is it? is it better than the one you got before in the background? (which one is that?)
https://www.hooverdirect.co.uk/products/air-purifier-500
The app is useless see reviews
The new one will sit in the box while Decorating awaits with a shortage of goods everywhere i thought i would spread my bets of brands
Filter prices when available are about the same i think 45 quid Power Consumption hoover 42w conway 77w CADR 330 / 240
The hoover is a class above

Last edited:
https://www.hooverdirect.co.uk/products/air-purifier-500
The app is useless see reviews
The new one will sit in the box while Decorating awaits with a shortage of goods everywhere i thought i would spread my bets of brands
Filter prices when available are about the same i think 45 quid Power Consumption hoover 42w conway 77w CADR 330 / 240
The hoover is a class above

Cheers, that (Coway) is more than i was planning to spend, think i bagged a bargain!

Hkpkvgr.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom