Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I just managed to get one to pickup over the weekend.

Was going to order into Rugby (where I am), but that disappeared before I could hit buy. Ended up buying one for collection in Bristol, as I'm there over the weekend.

2h8iPZjl.jpg

Just set it up now, besides being a numpty and took me 5 mins wondering why it won’t connect to the app, turns out it’s 2.4ghz only and I was using 5ghz. But apart from that it’s really quiet in operation when the air quality is 4 and below (3-4 being fair rating).

Edit - oh wow, the app even sense how many % life the filters have left.

Absolute bargain for £70.

Last edited:
Good Luck with those Karrimor boots, i did 3 hikes before the fronts split.
I had some good Karrimor around 2011-12, but the next pair didn't last at all. I've had another pair since be a bit naff. Currently got some chunky Karrimor ankle boots that have done ok though so fingers crossed they survive at least another winter.

@Raymond Lin Looks swish. May I kindly ask the reasoning behind it? Is it related to air flow in your house or covid perhaps? Just curious in general why people have them! :p

I sneeze like a mofo during hayfever season, normally i suck it up but i accidentally found this at a good price (was sitting on the loo looking on Argos lol) and thought what the heck, why not give it a go.

:D :D

Fair enough! :)

Yeah, I won't pretend I have some medical prescription or true believe in the benefits of these where i live, the air where i live are very clean relatively speaking according to your normal Air Apps/report for location, vs say New Dehli or Seoul. For example where I am have the US AQI rating of 9 today, Seoul currently have 158 (lower the better). So bad that it is why people wear masks before the pandemic, you can literally see the smog in the air. Also, I would not have spent £300+ on them as I have just suck it up in the past but I am a sucker for a bargain!

Last edited:
@Raymond Lin Looks swish. May I kindly ask the reasoning behind it? Is it related to air flow in your house or covid perhaps? Just curious in general why people have them! :p

They filter all the dust out of the air, so saves on dusting for starters.

Also, if you find you have blocked sinuses, or allergies from pollen or animal hair, it sorts that out too.

Also clears cooking smells, smoke etc.

No pictures, but just got tickets for the Fatboy Slim weekend at Butlins :D Re-living our youth as a covid-delayed 40th birthday bash....pretty sure I'm going to die if it's anything like the old ATP weekends...

Back
Top Bottom