Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Decide to refresh some kitchen equipment and prepping to attempt making Ramen from scratch.

Procook 24cm Elite triply stainless steel frying pan.
Masterclass 8.5l stock pot,
Procook Nihon x50 Chef knife (Like Haaamit i grabbed this for a tenner on offer since my old chef knife is a bit of a wreck)
Procook cheap cutting board
OxO good grips Julienne peeler/cutter
Brabantia Can opener (I somehow break can openers and have gone through about 5-6 in the last couple of years and Brabantias are mean to be OG can openers lol)
Fine microplane
Couple of 1L Porcelain Ramen bowls

CIpVgNA.png

Few edible bits and pieces for the Ramen plans

mJwG3O7.png

Decide to refresh some kitchen equipment and prepping to attempt making Ramen from scratch.

Procook 24cm Elite triply stainless steel frying pan.
Masterclass 8.5l stock pot,
Procook Nihon x50 Chef knife (Like Haaamit i grabbed this for a tenner on offer since my old chef knife is a bit of a wreck)
Procook cheap cutting board
OxO good grips Julienne peeler/cutter
Brabantia Can opener (I somehow break can openers and have gone through about 5-6 in the last couple of years and Brabantias are mean to be OG can openers lol)
Fine microplane
Couple of 1L Porcelain Ramen bowls

CIpVgNA.png

Few edible bits and pieces for the Ramen plans

mJwG3O7.png

Nice haul!

p.s. is that Kombu or Nori? It looks more like kombu

Stuff for finishing off odd jobs in this house, and stuff for starting life as a homeowner in the next.

Dewalt kit was £169 down from 200 but it's the brushless. I was eyeing up the non-brushless for £10 more last month, glad I waited!

Out with the old mouse, keyboard & pad. In with the new.

2022-02-26%2015_00_40-IMG20220217094156.jpg%20%E2%80%8E-%20Photos.png

I guess there are new speakers in that pic too.

(Keychron K3 / Glorious Model O Wireless / Minimal Desk Setups Mat / Presonus Eris 3.5)

It’s legal, so it’s ok! There’s nowhere else for it to go really and I don’t see the problem with it being close to a window. I’ve got blinds there rather than curtains but they are never usually closed.

You could cut that window cill flush with the end of the architrave, would help future flame damage.

Back
Top Bottom