Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Out with the old mouse, keyboard & pad. In with the new.

2022-02-26%2015_00_40-IMG20220217094156.jpg%20%E2%80%8E-%20Photos.png

I guess there are new speakers in that pic too.

(Keychron K3 / Glorious Model O Wireless / Minimal Desk Setups Mat / Presonus Eris 3.5)

Funny how the RGB was reversed. It went from keyboard to mouse. I love the shade of the keys on the new board. Plus someone has good taste for Horizon. :D

An oled (65" LG "C1") I havent yet taken out the box as it is heavy and I'm having skirting boards fitted (hopefully!) next week

Anyone know how wide the base of this 65" oled is? I know a few OCUK users have it. will it fit on this new unit? I bought another AVF burghley 1250 for £60 used, its 125cm wide (second pic)

Not a bad price, I bought one 5 years ago for £250 new

k7aDNDT.jpeg

ua2oxsz.jpeg

An oled (65" LG "C1") I havent yet taken out the box as it is heavy and I'm having skirting boards fitted (hopefully!) next week

Anyone know how wide the base of this 65" oled is? I know a few OCUK users have it. will it fit on this new unit? I bought another AVF burghley 1250 for £60 used, its 125cm wide (second pic)

Costco website - https://www.costco.co.uk/TVs-Electr...LB-65-Inch-OLED-4K-Ultra-HD-Smart-TV/p/361002

Dimensions With Stand: H 86.2 x W 144.9 x D 25.1 cm
Without Stand: H 83 x W 144.9 x D 4.7 cm

Taken from the LG site - https://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-oled65c14lb

DIMENSIONS - WXHXD(MM)
  • Size W/O Carton, W/O Stand
    1449 x 830 x 46.9
    Size W/O Carton, With Stand
    1449 x 862 x 251
  • Size W/ Carton, With Stand
    1677 x 950 x 207
    Stand (W x D)
    998 x 251

Costco website - https://www.costco.co.uk/TVs-Electr...LB-65-Inch-OLED-4K-Ultra-HD-Smart-TV/p/361002

Dimensions With Stand: H 86.2 x W 144.9 x D 25.1 cm
Without Stand: H 83 x W 144.9 x D 4.7 cm

Taken from the LG site - https://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-oled65c14lb

DIMENSIONS - WXHXD(MM)
  • Size W/O Carton, W/O Stand
    1449 x 830 x 46.9
    Size W/O Carton, With Stand
    1449 x 862 x 251
  • Size W/ Carton, With Stand
    1677 x 950 x 207
    Stand (W x D)
    998 x 251
Ah cheers mate, 1m ish stand for the tv will fit great. Thanks!

You've let me down man. No matter how stupid and impractical it is to fire this bad boy up during work - you should be doing it!

You've let me down man. No matter how stupid and impractical it is to fire this bad boy up during work - you should be doing it!

100% agree, i remember our tv being delivered and i was unpacking it whilst on a conference call using headphones. These things must be opened immediately on delivery!

Also @Ahleckz i do love that blue colour on the kitchen units. You going with the copper style handles that generally get matched to it?

100% agree, i remember our tv being delivered and i was unpacking it whilst on a conference call using headphones. These things must be opened immediately on delivery!

Also @Ahleckz i do love that blue colour on the kitchen units. You going with the copper style handles that generally get matched to it?

Yea, it’s really nice. The worktop is getting installed on Wednesday which will really make it pop. Getting a veiny white quartz.

The handles are brushed gold, we’ve got hexagons on the upper cupboards and handles on the lower cupboards and drawers. Our tap is brushed gold as well so it should all tie in nicely.
Ideally the sockets would be the same, but the electrician had already got the silver ones and didn’t charge us any extra. May replace them eventually but no rush with that.

This shows them:
1112906-F-DD59-4-B8-C-95-E1-1067-E5-BC8622.jpg

The Philips is the same. I have it in my bedroom in the corner and now and again it kicked in and I felt a breeze....had to check my windows is still shut.

Amazon currently have it on discount, now £235 instead of £350 from yesterday, but nowhere near £70 though.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-AC...34fb9&pd_rd_wg=LW4Ld&pd_rd_i=B07NPCHP1D&psc=1

Not knocking the bargin but isnt your £70 the old model, the 1000i and this is the 1000ai? I would always buy the old model for the price difference though!

I see Ahleckz has gone full fashion with that kitchen :p

I bet that goes down a storm with the white women of instagram mob.

Genuine question here... why do people give companies thousands of pounds and then @ them in their social media posts. You've already given them loads of money, why are you now advertising for them too?

Not knocking the bargin but isnt your £70 the old model, the 1000i and this is the 1000ai? I would always buy the old model for the price difference though!

Probably as it was on clearance. I wouldn't pay £350 for it so it really doesn't matter. It has all the important features from filters, room size that i want, app control that works and it's really quiet. It's practically next to my bed and i can't hear it.

I see Ahleckz has gone full fashion with that kitchen :p

I bet that goes down a storm with the white women of instagram mob.

Genuine question here... why do people give companies thousands of pounds and then @ them in their social media posts. You've already given them loads of money, why are you now advertising for them too?

Haha, yea you're not wrong. However, we've gone down the 'maximalist' trend rather than the boring grey. We've painted our ceiling metallic gold in our dining room :D.

As for the tagging, I was just showing off I had a Smeg to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom