Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

An thing that makes noise..

UPe9dVj.jpg

It also haz RGB, and when playing Halo I noticed an uplift of 12-15 extra FPS with it enabled (and if you believe that, I have some magic beans to sell you).
That said, it is pretty good, and i'd say well worth the money.
It also looks kinda cool (if RGB is ones thing).

tW3OHEj.jpg

RGB is all good and fine on the actual PC (if it's not sat on the desk), but having it underneath the monitor would distract me no end. In fact, I'd have to stick a length of black masking tape over that digital readout panel too.

It says a lot that the USA hoodie is probably the best of the bunch!
If you were to head into a Walmart in lets say North Carolina you would see a lot of this type of clothing, Mossy Oak and RealTree hunting camo stuff has been quite popular in the south for sometime now and ironically its starting to become fashionable over here in the UK as well. Walmarts vary from state to state so in the North Carolina walmarts you get a lot of camo print with Carolina Tar Heels printed over the top of it. T-shirts with guns and phrases on them along with the MMA Elite clothing plus lots more. There is so much cool stuff in the Walmarts state side and I've not been back for a few years. I've been missing the place a bit so I thought maybe I can do a long search on ebay picking out all the kinda bits I'd find over there.

Bought a new washing machine :D

The Protection tape on the door to try stop it getting badly scratched from the wall when the door is opened, Till i can find something to put on the wall..

jGAaKvO.jpg

Last edited:
65" oled C1 and my old speaker set up now put in 11months after buying house now it's renovated.

You guys weren't lying when you said difficult to put in. Nearly ended in divorce!

Any recommendations for the oled?

IeI0Rq0.jpeg
nnlw1Zv.jpeg

m1XuEaT.jpeg

Integral bifold door to office and skirting /architrave to finish it off

S8ZS0Ux.jpeg

Got a new Nilfisk to replace the old one.

194-E957-B-842-A-4-FF8-ABCE-6325-ACAD0-E40.jpg

65" oled C1 and my old speaker set up now put in 11months after buying house now it's renovated.

You guys weren't lying when you said difficult to put in. Nearly ended in divorce!

IeI0Rq0.jpeg
nnlw1Zv.jpeg

m1XuEaT.jpeg

S8ZS0Ux.jpeg

No but you’re dog is class, more pics required! :D

IeI0Rq0.jpeg
nnlw1Zv.jpeg

m1XuEaT.jpeg

S8ZS0Ux.jpeg

What profile of skirting did you pick up? Architrave looks like standard square edge, same with skirting?

Back
Top Bottom