Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Tell me more please :)

Broccoli, carrots (ok not green but they're still greens if that make sense lol), green beans, coriander leaves... you get the idea. Just season to preference and chuck them in. I've found that the Ninja recipe book that gives recommended cooking temps and times for such things to be slightly out. Greens need a few mins less time at 200 for example else they get toward burnt levels.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try roasted potatoes :cool:

This stuff, quite tall 120mm stuff i got but fortunately got quite tall ceilings.

https://www.skirting4u.co.uk/chamfer-pine-skirting-board

Ah, real wood, huh? I tend to prefer MDF as it looks the same when painted, but doesn't end up warping in situ.

Is it fashion these days to also not use plinth blocks anymore at the bottom of the architrave? Will be doing a skirting redo at some point, so just scouting things out :D

Ah, real wood, huh? I tend to prefer MDF as it looks the same when painted, but doesn't end up warping in situ.

Is it fashion these days to also not use plinth blocks anymore at the bottom of the architrave? Will be doing a skirting redo at some point, so just scouting things out :D
I can't stand MDF or chipboard. Give me some pallet wood any day much nicer. I plan on making floor boards for the attic from wooden pallets.

A greenhouse

IMG-20220217-163146.jpg

Probably not the best weekend to put it up

And in its constructed form

IMG-20220306-115815.jpg

I've just had one lucky buy on the auction site I can't say what it is at this time until I've received it. I don't want to jinx my purchase. I've had one hell of a bargain it was on But It Now which must have been listed in the past few hours with 18 watches.

Back
Top Bottom