Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Are you staying at one of the resort hotels?

We've decided to split it with centre parcs, saves a bit of money and also have the water park and other bits to do too. But we'll also spend some time with family. :)

Nice! I went there when I was probably 8 and have very fond memories of it.

Good to know!. It was being built when I was living in Paris before I moved over to the UK. Never got to go to it!

I've not had any issues with warping.

Must have had good experience with storage then. Wood typically accumulates to the humidity around it and will warp with moisture, just how it is.

Not a big problem if you nail/screw your skirting in, becomes an issue if you try to glue it to the wall and it just wants to bounce back off.

Must have had good experience with storage then. Wood typically accumulates to the humidity around it and will warp with moisture, just how it is.

Not a big problem if you nail/screw your skirting in, becomes an issue if you try to glue it to the wall and it just wants to bounce back off.
I use screws and glue and embed the screw heads into the wood then I fill over them.

Flooring looks superb. Looks like they did a good job.
Thanks!

To be honest they did a good job of the wood floor with a couple snags (messy work, damage to skirtings and walls, rehung 2 doors poorly) but overall wasn't very impressed with the luxury vinyl tiles (similar to karndead/amitco) they did. Overall wouldn't have them back! :cry::eek:

Last edited:
New stand to aid cleaning and maintenance. About 6 times the cost of my previous one, but so far really impressed with it.

That's some great feedback :cool:

How old are they? 5+ should be fine.

We were 24/26 when we went, lovely place. Random stuff: in my studies I'm learning about Disneyland's business model and how they operate, it's pretty damn fascinating. Military-like precision in everything, and I mean everything. Awesome and very creepy at the same time :eek:

New 'monitor' for PC. I did extensive research on this, and I was a bit worried it might be a little on the large size, but having lived with a 43" monitor for a few years now, and the 43" tv next to it, it's not that much of a shock in size increase! Forza 5 looks stunning in it already, and that's only in 8bit 120hz, next upgrade has to be my graphics card from 1080ti to 3070ti so i can get 10bit colour over HDMI2.1

51921984772_f86440d44e_b_d.jpg

51923584265_5e9f6ca1c3_b_d.jpg
51922957866_844de066cf_b_d.jpg

I've been doing some clothes shopping online getting some decent bits for summer I may as well get my summer stuff now while its available. It seems to be everything I want everybody else wants it. The shops are always over priced and never have what I'm looking for. I got some good stuff so far that would have otherwise cost me a mint on the high street. I really needed some new clothes anyway. I just need to get a few more pairs of jeans and maybe a couple more pairs of shoes and that should do me for a while.

I will post images once stuff starts arriving.

Last edited:
New 'monitor' for PC. I did extensive research on this, and I was a bit worried it might be a little on the large size, but having lived with a 43" monitor for a few years now, and the 43" tv next to it, it's not that much of a shock in size increase! Forza 5 looks stunning in it already, and that's only in 8bit 120hz, next upgrade has to be my graphics card from 1080ti to 3070ti so i can get 10bit colour over HDMI2.1
How is it for text\documents\e mails etc?

I have a 32" TV @ 1080P and its terrible to use (I have no choice but to use this atm) and thinking of getting a TV for a monitor as the current one makes it hard to read e mails and documents etc.

I was looking at an 43" size

I rebought my mum's 1973 Honda SS50.

Tiny bit of history. This was her first "motorbike" when she was 16 and was eventually stored in my grandparents garage until 2012. It was covered in rust but only superficial and cleaned up to look like the below photo. Unfortunately I had to sell it in 2013 as we were not doing well at all financially. Jump to 2022 and after years of regret and some detective work, I tracked down the original buyer who had done nothing to it and was happy to sell it back to me (quite a nice profit for them). This time it's been completely stripped and every single piece will be cleaned and repaired or replaced (though not all OEM unless there's an obvious need).

o6bHZEB.jpeg

3KB22Np.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom