Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Sadly, wallpaper is sometimes a necessity in older lath and plaster housing, due to all the bumps! Skimming over lime plaster is also pretty much a waste of time, as it just never takes properly. You either wallpaper (cheap) or it all comes down (messy and expensive).

Oh yeah, our old house had horsehair plaster and you could actually feel it was only the wallpaper holding it all together. We'd have loved to remove it and replaster, but the amount of mess/work would've been huge!

Got a new old phone (retail with case ,charger ect) wanted a decent camera with telephoto and screen ect used the 20 percent off ebay code ,only thing i will miss is wireless charging (coming from a mate 20 pro) but it does the super fast charging thing ,obviously less than a quarter of the price of newer phones with similar specs
Oppo find x2 pro but warranty ect

IMG-20220324-171002.jpg

42" C2 finally arrived and thought what the hell and got some LSX's to go with it which were on offer. which savings were promptly wasted on the wall brackets :p Loving the latter sound, still need to tweak the settings on the former :o

FclESUT.jpg
aA5CUkf.jpg

I see KEF, I click the non existent [like] button :cool:

They are awesome indeed. On other hand in music and what have you which is pretty junk before, now hearing the crap come through as they are clear :o:p

That's a really nice setup. I also like the fact the desk is white. I've had a black desk since 2014, and have to dust it daily as a consequence.

Ta, though I don't think you can win. Gone for a gloss finish which may not have been ideal, also will need a wipe daily I think. That or get some coaster as I love my tea and its been ring marks galore the end result :p

They are awesome indeed. On other hand in music and what have you which is pretty junk before, now hearing the crap come through as they are clear :o:p

Ta, though I don't think you can win. Gone for a gloss finish which may not have been ideal, also will need a wipe daily I think. That or get some coaster as I love my tea and its been ring marks galore the end result :p

You put mugs on that bare shiny surface? Gasp.

42" C2 finally arrived and thought what the hell and got some LSX's to go with it which were on offer. which savings were promptly wasted on the wall brackets :p Loving the latter sound, still need to tweak the settings on the former :o

FclESUT.jpg
aA5CUkf.jpg

White isn't my cup of tea....but that 42 does look a good size for the desktop. I have a 48" ultrawide and it bugs me there's nowhere good to put speakers!

I visited Go Outdoors this morning to refresh my summer T-Shirt collection. I tried to save some money by buying the (very good) OEX stuff, but I can't resist Montane kit. :rolleyes:

720no26.jpg

Hope you and the bike are ok! Is that an NXR? Always fancied one of those. Settled with a Ryd because it was about half the price and had a 5* sharp rating.

Yes nxr, light and comfortable, best helmets I've ever worn.

What did you do to your bike today?

Bike's pretty good, couple of panels and clean the mud off, I'll be hobbling around for a month or so.

aA5CUkf.jpg

Nice, glad they making some smaller OLED screens. Ideal bedroom tv size that, just need the price to drop now :D

Back
Top Bottom