Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Bought the Mrs an iron and board :D

20161203_141216.jpg

I got the same board myself today...£19 :)

Soldato
'The natural purity of glass'

Take that kettle back to the shop.

EDIT: Just seen how much they cost. Definitely take it back, Jesus. It boils water.

So you bought a £90 kettle to replace it?

Madness.

That kettle will look awful in a year with all the scale that you'll be able to see through the natural purity of glass.

Lol loving all the hate :D:p

Cheap kettles are a false economy. The only reason my similarly priced previous kettle developed a leak was because a housemate dropped it.

Had a transparent kettle before with no scale issues, descale like you would any other.

You can argue the toss all day long about spending more than is necessary with just about any product delivering exactly the same function :o

Soldato
I bought that minky board for me too. Wife complained it looked too manly. I iron my own stuff and I wasn't doing it with flowers and hearts. Been rock solid for a couple of years now.

I need to get a new iron though. Is that Bosch good?

Soldato
I bought that minky board for me too. Wife complained it looked too manly. I iron my own stuff and I wasn't doing it with flowers and hearts. Been rock solid for a couple of years now.

I need to get a new iron though. Is that Bosch good?

Got the iron from curry's reduced from £70 to £25 bargain, she hasn't tried it out yet lol.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
This months haul, i'm still waiting on the more expensive bits though to arrive. :(

IMG_1633_zps4t76iavq.jpg

UniFi Cloud Key
UniFi USG
UniFi 8 Port PoE Switch
UniFi AP AC Pro
Schiit Audio Vali 2 Amp
Schiit Audio Modi Mulitbit DAC
Chord C-Line Interconnects
OCUK Matt
OCUK Mug

:D

IMG_1636_zpstthghz39.jpg

EVGA Power Bridge

Its going to be a busy weekend getting all that lot working.

Associate
Don't forget the natural purity of glass...

Seriously though, ninety quid for a kettle? Even with a soft open lid and the natural purity of glass.

What does that even mean? "natural purity of glass"? Who goes shopping for a kettle and thinks "wow, we'll get this one, it has the natural purity of glass".

We've had that Sage glass kettle for about a year now at its great.

The whole point of the kettle is doesn't release potentially harmful chemicals into your drink like the usual plastic kettles. Drinks tastes great, better than other kettles we have had. What I also like about the kettle is you can easily see exactly how much water is in it.

£60 is chump change for something that is going to last you a longtime.

Some of you need to educate yourselves before making fun of other peoples purchases.

Caporegime
We've had that Sage glass kettle for about a year now at its great.

The whole point of the kettle is doesn't release potentially harmful chemicals into your drink like the usual plastic kettles. Drinks tastes great, better than other kettles we have had. What I also like about the kettle is you can easily see exactly how much water is in it.

£60 is chump change for something that is going to last you a longtime.

Some of you need to educate yourselves before making fun of other peoples purchases.

But what about this glass kettle?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bertelin-C...ie=UTF8&qid=1480800678&sr=1-3&keywords=kettle

Back
Top Bottom