Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Bought the Mrs an iron and board :D

20161203_141216.jpg

Commissario
Current kettle had developed a leak.
So you bought a £90 kettle to replace it?

Madness.
Soft open lid though...
Don't forget the natural purity of glass...

Seriously though, ninety quid for a kettle? Even with a soft open lid and the natural purity of glass.

What does that even mean? "natural purity of glass"? Who goes shopping for a kettle and thinks "wow, we'll get this one, it has the natural purity of glass".

Soldato
What does that even mean? "natural purity of glass"? Who goes shopping for a kettle and thinks "wow, we'll get this one, it has the natural purity of glass".

Well water boiled in a plastic container will leech chemicals, and impart weird flavours into the water. You've probably noticed it if you've ever used a new kettle.

However you don't need to spend £90, this here is a lot more reasonable £30.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stainless-kettle-lighting-exclusive-cordless/dp/B014HIT7MC/

Associate
oh yeah you can absolutely do it, it just very much limits, you cant just go i'll stop where ever i give up for the day. never found issue with tent there is always somewhere within several hundred meters even half way up mountains there's nearly always reasonably flat areas. They are more comfortable especially for the weight.

Yeah. There is a bit more planning required if you're going to an area which isn't predominantly forested. A bit more time on google maps and it's all good. I've just become accustomed to that part of going away I suppose. The majority of the time I go out these days is specifically to use the hammock so I'm mostly heading somewhere that I know will take a few hammocks. In that sense it's not quite as free as tent camping in barren areas of the country but there's so much woodland about an hour or so North that I've never had an issue.

Back
Top Bottom