Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Permabanned
What's your beef with tp-link? Using a 16 port managed switch at home and gig powerlinks had no bother.

Very bad failure rate... almost as bad as Belkin

Or one of those rotating toaster things you usually find in premier inns. Where toast goes in at top on a conveyor and comes out bottom perfect

They're the best toasters around... toast it quick enough to keep the middle of the bread still soft... slow home toasters tend to dry out the bread.

But like others have said - you put bread in a toaster :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Very bad failure rate... almost as bad as Belkin

We have a mixture of unmanaged 16-24 port switches at work in various offices from Cisco, Netgear and TP-Link. Only some of the Netgear ones have failed over the years.

You're always going ot get a few bad apples with anything. I've only read good things about the higher end TP-Link switches and access points really.

Soldato
TBF, its decent. Powerful enough to replace a proper vaccum, small enough to tuck away and cordless so you can clean awkward places and your car with it.

A few jobs ago i dealt with RMA returns of electrical goods and tech stuff. I will say that with vacuum cleaners, you pay for what you get and though Dyson comes with a price premium, the average return rate and age of faulty units do reflect the price even if not directly proportionally.

Soldato
Yeah it vacuums great however it's a lot smaller than I thought it would be. The canister is tiny. This is not to replace a main hoover, so I'm not sure I want to spend this amount on something to sweep the kitchen here and there.
Our house is way to big for such a small canister.

Soldato
Ours is mainly just to do the upstairs, which has wooden floor in the hall and the car/outhouse, so does not get that much milage but the milage it get saves a lot of ag.

The main vacuum is just too big to lug around. All depends on whether you think the trade is worth it. I personally would spend that money on other things but I don't do much vacuuming, so it is not my decision :D

Caporegime
Yeah it vacuums great however it's a lot smaller than I thought it would be. The canister is tiny. This is not to replace a main hoover, so I'm not sure I want to spend this amount on something to sweep the kitchen here and there.
Our house is way to big for such a small canister.

It's quicker to empty it when it fills up, whether itnidnper room or per floor than to lug a corded vacuum cleaner around.

Soldato
Today I had some coffee ground on the counter when making coffee.

I could have got a towel, wet it, wiped it or get a small hand brush or...Dyson.

I chose the Dyson, it got all the gaps under the coffee grinder, collected it neatly.

This is what I envision.
We have 2 dogs and hardwood floors, quickly running it over them every day is much easier with this I predict.

Back
Top Bottom