Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Commissario
Back to the subject of toast, I've never found one of those rotating things they put in Premier Inns any good. They're normally set so badly wrong that if you slap two slices of bread in the top, they come out the bottom as slightly warm bread and if you put them through again, they come out as charcoal.

Permabanned
Glad it's not just me that appreciates those toasters

I would have bought one for home if they didn't take loads of time to warm up, take up a load of space, weigh a ton and waste loads of energy in the process for a bit of toast at home or the odd bagel / crumpet.

Wot - those things never seem to de-bread uncooked toast to an acceptable level, it's either anemic or burnt through :confused:

Sometimes they can be set wrong and either not-cook or frazzle toast... but most of the ones i've used are the best toast i've ever had.

We have a mixture of unmanaged 16-24 port switches at work in various offices from Cisco, Netgear and TP-Link. Only some of the Netgear ones have failed over the years.

You're always going ot get a few bad apples with anything. I've only read good things about the higher end TP-Link switches and access points really.

Look at the failure rate stats... it mirrors my opinion of them ;)

In ten years of working in IT... I saw my first Netgear switch failure this week.

Soldato
Not sure how it compares to the DX700 series, but I tried a DX700 series Panasonic TV recently and I was underwhelmed at best. :(

Bought as a replacement for a 19" tv in my bedroom! :eek: I need to sort out my aerial first though cos theres no reception in there except of digital streamed channels. Bought it cos it was relatively cheap and was happy with the 42" panasonic I've got in my lounge.

Associate
Just ordered me 5 boxes of Bakewell tarts from the UK.

All the English shops here only get one box in a year and some other sneaky ex pat buys them before I do. Well I say, never will you deny me my Bakewell tart! Time to tap the source!

Don
Back to the subject of toast, I've never found one of those rotating things they put in Premier Inns any good. They're normally set so badly wrong that if you slap two slices of bread in the top, they come out the bottom as slightly warm bread and if you put them through again, they come out as charcoal.

Thats because it is wrong to burn bread!!

Stelly

Soldato
In ten years of working in IT... I saw my first Netgear switch failure this week.

17 years in IT and seen more netgear failures than I care to mention, their support and RMA also sucks balls. I'm also yet to find an infrastructure team that takes them seriously.

Not seen any in enterprise (normally cisco or procurve) but I know plenty of IT bods that run tp link at home though.

Back
Top Bottom