Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

M2 Macbook Air to replace my XPS13. My first ever MacOS device. Really liking it so far, I'm well and truly in the Apple ecosystem now. M2 Macbook Air, 10 core GPU, 16GB/512GB.

5yxaPhY.jpg
Enjoy the incredible screen, performance, immense battery life, and (lack of) heat/fan noise.

Went and chose a ring with my partner, we liked the idea of something preloved and with a history. It's nothing extravagant but it's very Her - she typically wears All The Colours all at once :)

Nice to knock something off the to-do list:

Also spotted these in another jewellers but they wouldn't let me in as I'm not a top revenue earner :(
You both have suspicious knuckles.

• Haha
Reactions: fez
Enjoy the incredible screen, performance, immense battery life, and (lack of) heat/fan noise.

It's one hell of a step up. One battery charge has lasted me a weekend comfortably with 10 hours screen on time. Still getting used to MacOS, the keyboard shortcuts etc but I'm getting there. I navigate windows with keyboard shortcuts heavily so it's taking some doing to break muscle memory. But overall I am super happy with it.

It's one hell of a step up. One battery charge has lasted me a weekend comfortably with 10 hours screen on time. Still getting used to MacOS, the keyboard shortcuts etc but I'm getting there. I navigate windows with keyboard shortcuts heavily so it's taking some doing to break muscle memory. But overall I am super happy with it.

cmd+space will get you a good way there.

Ok, now capitalise the L in London, and put the clocks in timezone order. :p

Ticktickticktick ticktickticktick...

The company that printed out the London plate forgot to do that :mad:

yeah, the constant ticking is quite noticable , I should have really thought about that first before I put plan into motion....

The company that printed out the London plate forgot to do that :mad:

yeah, the constant ticking is quite noticable , I should have really thought about that first before I put plan into motion....
A) Send it back unless it was free, come on, you paid for proper printing surely!

B) Continuous rotary non-ticking clocks FTW. Wouldn't go back to a noisy clock now.

@Spannerhead nice looking wall clocks, they have a Mad Men vibe to them.

You are a brave man! Setting them to be synchronized must be a nightmare! :p

I always yearned for sweeping hand railway Mondaine style clocks but they are super overpriced! You are purchasing for the name rather than the 'Swiss' mechanism.

Back
Top Bottom