Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

...T700 2Tb image...
Am I missing something? Thought gen 5 speeds were meant to be almost double gen 4 but the image of the box looks like it says 2400MB/s to me? Missing a 1 to make it 12400 perhaps?

Sounds like a great build! Bit jealous as I've had to put my own new one on hold for a few months.

Am I missing something? Thought gen 5 speeds were meant to be almost double gen 4 but the image of the box looks like it says 2400MB/s to me? Missing a 1 to make it 12400 perhaps?

Sounds like a great build! Bit jealous as I've had to put my own new one on hold for a few months.

Yeah massive typo on the first packaging. All of them went out with 2400 instead of 12400 lol. Its definitely 12,400 ;)

M2 Macbook Air to replace my XPS13. My first ever MacOS device. Really liking it so far, I'm well and truly in the Apple ecosystem now. M2 Macbook Air, 10 core GPU, 16GB/512GB.

5yxaPhY.jpg

My MeacoFan 260c arrived yesterday. Can confirm it moves a decent amount of air, even on the lowest setting and is whisper quiet. Perfect for a bedroom fan
Over the past 2 days I;ve bought two fans, both tower fans made by Levoit and sold on Amazon. First was their 36" high version, and today received their 42" high fan. Both are essentially silent (you can hear the air moving of course, but no blade or motor noise). They also move a heck of a lot of air. I bought the first and was so impressed I bought the second for daughter's bedroom.

Went and chose a ring with my partner, we liked the idea of something preloved and with a history. It's nothing extravagant but it's very Her - she typically wears All The Colours all at once :)

Nice to knock something off the to-do list:

Also spotted these in another jewellers but they wouldn't let me in as I'm not a top revenue earner :(

There's a jewellers (Cry to the Moon) in Guildford that only deals in old jewellery, some beautiful period stuff - can pick up stuff for £20K...

What did I buy? An 80W UV amalgam sterilisation bulb.

UsxEv6I.jpg

Back
Top Bottom