Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
The point on the charity is to encourage others I think, its hardly showing off. Buying some cans for others when you are doing well yourself does not make you a saint, thats pretty obvious anyhow right
But I kept finding stuff on special offer and chucking it into the trolly.
I see that all the time. Whole crate of 70g grab packs of monster munch going 5p each, I would have taken the whole crate but I dont think you are allowed :(

I used them to make favours for my groomsmen, they were ideal :D

I like that, I had similar old coins with holes in the middle from China I think. They kept the money on a string instead of wallet or pockets etc

Associate
2016_12_11_12_01_56.jpg

Mooer Green Mile Overdrive. New additional along with the Dark Terror.

Associate
Wow what a buy!

Where you looking for a while on ebay? I think I'm going to set up one of my spare rooms with a desk

Yeah i tend to trawl eBay when i want something for a while - to get a good deal. I wanted one of the solid office style desks.

I recently got a 2015 Macbook Pro 13 Retina, 2.9Ghz, 16GB RAM and 256GB for £670 (Perfect condition, boxed and Apple care). Also an Apple Watch Series 1, brand new for £190. Finally, brand new Beats Solo 3 in gold (No box) for £110 - Christmas prezzy for wife.

It's always worth trying over the course of a few days, on occasion you can nab some real gems.

Last edited:
Associate
Bargain desk. Very smart chair too, although I suspect that was a tad over £30 :p

Haha yeah £220. Bought it from OCUK.

I don't understand that chair. Does it give you support when you're cornering quickly?

It's the big kid inside me. Drives me wife nuts, I'm 32 and we have a 7 year old and 4 month old. My home office is my nerd zone. Racing style chair was a must ;)

That look neat.
Link plsssssssssss

Was a single item mate, guy was selling it after an office clean out. Just keep checking eBay each day, ones which are 10 miles away from you. You'll come by one eventually.

Back
Top Bottom