Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Suspended
Associate
5870668262.png

Fibre was just activated. Got Ultra HD Youview + BT Sport + Total Entertainment + Infinity 2 for £58 a month. Only £20 more than I was paying for just 40MB Fibre on EE. Even get a £100 prepaid reward card within 30 days as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
fopbAwL.jpg

Picked up this guy today :D

I20 1.0 turbo edition with 99BHP

Not exactly a sports car but looks decent enough any cruises very nicely on the motorway :)

Last edited:
It's a Maclean MC-669. I think it's a carbon copy of the ergotron, which has also been copied by amazon basics. I didn't like the silver on the ergotron, and the basics was too bare bones looking.

It's better than the duronics if you always fiddle. But the problem I now have is the first arm linkage only swings and doesn't angle. The second arm link is what goes up and down. The combo of the two can lead to some awkard movement, and certain positions are impossible. My quest for an arm that lets me put the monitor anywhere in space at any angle will continue :D

Nice one, thank you for the right up too. :)

Associate
Congratulations, all we need now is some good weather.
See how many times you forget to take the gimbal support and cover off before firing it up. :D

Yep roll on the sunny bits! And I forgot to take that off in my haste to fire it up the first time :o

Awesome - when was your order date? Mine is 17 October and I still don't have shipping confirmation...

Placed my order on October 3rd. Got the shipping notification last Thursday. I fully expected to get it in January, judging by the Apple store shipment quote(3-4 months)/in store collection times.

Back
Top Bottom