Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
In a few weeks there will be a "My kid's haul" photo containing hundreds of expensive gifts for somebody's child. Inevitable, happens every year. That's another trigger ;)

Soldato
That Mavic Pro looks awesome. Just had a quick look on the websites etc.
Perfect as it's a lot smaller than the other bigger ones, does all what's needed. Assume you use your phone as the screen (only downside as it would be too small?)
27min flight time and 4 mile radius.

The controller will fit an iPad mini, but a phone the size of an iPhone Plus is probably the right size.

The 4 mile range is universal but it is region locked (apparently) to allow for local laws. I think the UK restriction is something like 2.7 miles.

Soldato
In a few weeks there will be a "My kid's haul" photo containing hundreds of expensive gifts for somebody's child. Inevitable, happens every year. That's another trigger ;)

My kid just had his 3rd birthday....I'd be embarrassed to post what he got. To be fair it's mainly divorced grandparents on each side trying to one up each other :D (heh I'll take it!)

Commissario
I've come to realise that there's some absolute tools in this thread over the past couple of days. Some should just learn when to keep their mouth shut.

Man of Honour
A while ago I bought a black "Flint" leather jacket from Soul Revolver. I wasn't quite happy with the fit so exchanged it for a grey "Evolver" leather jacket instead. This fits much better (not quite as good as the fit on the cafe racer jacket I bought from them two years ago, but still excellent). Great customer service as always and a superb quality jacket.

The grey has a slight brownish tinge to it (less so than the picture shows which is thrown off colour balance due to the nighttime lighting - it's more a dark grey in real life) so it goes with pretty much anything that would go with black, brown or grey. It's also less "harsh" on my greying hair and light skin tone than a shiny black leather. So very happy.

better pics here:

http://www.soulrevolver.com/vintage-style-leather-jackets/mens/evolver-vintage-grey

My pic to meet rules :)

HfD0I6h.jpg

Last edited:
Don
So today was refresh the family iPad day :)

- I get a new iPad Pro 12.9 with 256GB storage and Smart Keyboard.
- My Partner gets a new iPad Mini 4 to go with her iPad Air 2.
- My son gets my old iPad Air 2 replacing his old 4 with a broken screen.
- Retiring two much used iPad 4's.

I'm awaiting pics of your son's Xmas presents :eek:

Back
Top Bottom