Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I'm fairly happy that they've done a good job of such a small space, but that bit of white waste pipe is annoying me (fitter said that the supplied chrome pipe was too short to reach outside). It's also not quite horizontal, which is also slightly bothering me. But maybe I'm just a massive anal pedant.

Chrome tape

Caporegime
Does it also bother you that the toilet isn't centered on one row of tiles?

No as that was my choice when they asked me if I wanted the tiles centred to the toilet or the room. It can't be both as the toilet can't be central, so I chose room and am happy with that choice. Minimises grout lines too.

Good shout! I might just do that. Bugger's emailed me back already and wants to charge me £30 to replace the white with chrome.

Soldato
New cloakroom completed today. I originally attempted to change a tap, which obviously resulted in a smashed pedestal, a broken tile, and a £2k bill from the bathroom company.

7CQGpDvh.jpg

I'm fairly happy that they've done a good job of such a small space, but that bit of white waste pipe is annoying me (fitter said that the supplied chrome pipe was too short to reach outside). It's also not quite horizontal, which is also slightly bothering me. But maybe I'm just a massive anal pedant.

Silver foil and selotape is your friend :D:D Pipe has to slope down slightly for water to flow.

It still looks nice though

Soldato
oucoeg.jpg

I got a couple of cartons of eggnog from the internet. And I got this glass to drink it out of! Class Christmas movie! :D

That is brilliant!

Soldato
New cloakroom completed today. I originally attempted to change a tap, which obviously resulted in a smashed pedestal, a broken tile, and a £2k bill from the bathroom company.

7CQGpDvpg

As said in another reply the pipe is supposed to be angled down to let the water flow.

Soldato

7CQGpDvh.jpg

That pipe doesn't look too bad really, it's the same colour as the sink & bog so it matches.

Soldato
We had a white waste pipe and just bought some silver sticky foil from paperchase or somewhere similar and wrapped the pipe in it. :)

Associate

can pick up chrome looking plastic waste pipe for £12 from wickes and get a concomitant friend to fit it for you just in-case.Would only take few minuets.

Back
Top Bottom