Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Suspended
Don't know if anyone else is into modelling/miniatures, but these pro-arte brushes normally cost £3.50 each. There's a shop on the bay that does sets of 7 ranging from 0 down the minuscule 20/0, for only £5. They have very minor cosmetic defects, but to be honest, I can't see what the defect is.

e4f08f155a6e1b5c15713682d5c3c993_zpsjwn21etm.jpg

Soldato
Don't know if anyone else is into modelling/miniatures, but these pro-arte brushes normally cost £3.50 each. There's a shop on the bay that does sets of 7 ranging from 0 down the minuscule 20/0, for only £5. They have very minor cosmetic defects, but to be honest, I can't see what the defect is.

Brushybrushy

Ooooh nice, I'll have to have a search. Cheers for the heads up :)

Soldato

image.jpg

Good shout, 3.50 a go is mad, i think GW brushes might even be more than that now a days.

Associate
Good shout, 3.50 a go is mad, i think GW brushes might even be more than that now a days.

GW have always been a rip off so I wouldn't be surprised. I've not painted anything since the Lord of the Rings movie / models were newly out. Got the fellowship on a shelf. I thought about doing some more but most of my paint is dried and that would really be costly to replace.

Caporegime
New cloakroom completed today. I originally attempted to change a tap, which obviously resulted in a smashed pedestal, a broken tile, and a £2k bill from the bathroom company.

7CQGpDvh.jpg

I'm fairly happy that they've done a good job of such a small space, but that bit of white waste pipe is annoying me (fitter said that the supplied chrome pipe was too short to reach outside). It's also not quite horizontal, which is also slightly bothering me. But maybe I'm just a massive anal pedant.

Associate
I'm fairly happy that they've done a good job of such a small space, but that bit of white waste pipe is annoying me (fitter said that the supplied chrome pipe was too short to reach outside). It's also not quite horizontal, which is also slightly bothering me. But maybe I'm just a massive anal pedant.

I would have had to get some more 32mm chrome waste. Sure it's expensive but that would **** me off every time I saw it. Also hope you kept half a dozen wall tiles spare cause if that toilet ever goes wrong they'll be getting smashed off by the looks of it (access).

Looks good though! :p:)

Soldato
Here we go again! :p

Just a other Steam game that I got this morning, been a huge fan of this series, the characters are really sexy and have huge parts and I been dying to play with them.

dwdl.jpg

Not what you was expecting right. :p

Caporegime
At least you now have somewhere to hang your cloak.

Hmm yeah I don't know why it's called a cloakroom even when there's no coat hanging space to be seen. Let's go with bog.

I would have had to get some more 32mm chrome waste. Sure it's expensive but that would **** me off every time I saw it. Also hope you kept half a dozen wall tiles spare cause if that toilet ever goes wrong they'll be getting smashed off by the looks of it (access).

Looks good though! :p:)

I've emailed them about the waste pipe asking for it to be replaced with chrome. The sink came with chrome waste pipe but was too short to reach through our (standard double skin) wall for some reason, so instead of going out to get some more chrome pipe, he just fitted white!

The flush plate is also wobbly as it's not tight enough against the tiles, so I've moaned about that too.

Regards the toilet failing, there were no spare tiles as they tiled way more than in the original spec (half-tiled room vs. just behind the basin), however behind the flush plate there's some access to something or other. Surely they thought of that with these fancy hidden cistern configurations?!

Head guy's coming round tomorrow so I'll ask him then :).

Back
Top Bottom