Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

More Tapo and the light will be paired to a Tapo Smart plug and Tapo Snart sensor to come on and go off when the heating cupboard is opened and closed.

URK2xtB.jpg
Do you rate Tapo?

So that 8BitDo Ultimate controller got returned for a refund this week. After a few weeks the pad started creaking heavily and I wasn't really that impressed by the quality of the plastics since receiving the GameSir Nova and Nova Lite which actually felt better constructed and are half the price of the 8Bit.... So replaced it with another GameSir, the Cyclone Pro. The addition of trigger vibration motors is really cool for driving especially (can be toggled on/off on the fly). Also the face buttons are all microswitches that feel so much better than membrane buttons found on nearly every other controller.

l9Q8p4Y.jpeg

Some ASMR:

How this is cheaper than the 8BitDo I don't know, has those extra motors, hall effect triggers too. Madness.

Last edited:
So that 8BitDo Ultimate controller got returned for a refund this week. After a few weeks the pad started creaking heavily and I wasn't really that impressed by the quality of the plastics since receiving the GameSir Nova and Nova Lite which actually felt better constructed and are half the price of the 8Bit.... So replaced it with another GameSir, the Cyclone Pro. The addition of trigger vibration motors is really cool for driving especially (can be toggled on/off on the fly). Also the face buttons are all microswitches that feel so much better than membrane buttons found on nearly every other controller.

l9Q8p4Y.jpeg

Some ASMR:

How this is cheaper than the 8BitDo I don't know, has those extra motors, hall effect triggers too. Madness.

I picked up one of the Gamesir controllers a while back, the Xbox style wired one with RGB and I use it in favour of the actual Xbox controller. For the £30 it cost I can't think of anything that comes close.

Edit: T4 Kaleid was the model

Last edited:
That's the transparent housing one yep? I saw that and it looks awesome! Yeah they are all really well priced, they have their quirks though especially with bluetooth connecting to Windows, this one for example in Switch Input mode via bluetooth connected to PC the polling rate is 500Hz which is amazing, but in Switch Input mode the triggers are in hairline mode not linear analogue mode as it's replicating the Switch Pro controller so you lose that function in non-Nintendo emulation. 250Hz in Xinput mode though and using the 2.4GHz dongle.

The other annoyance is gotta use the mobile app to firmware update and customise the buttons etc. They have a native Windows app, but it only supports like 2 controller models which is poop.

Last edited:
That's the transparent housing one yep? I saw that and it looks awesome! Yeah they are all really well priced, they have their quirks though especially with bluetooth connecting to Windows, this one for example in Switch Input mode via bluetooth connected to PC the polling rate is 500Hz which is amazing, but in Switch Input mode the triggers are in hairline mode not linear analogue mode as it's replicating the Switch Pro controller so you lose that function in non-Nintendo emulation. 250Hz in Xinput mode though and using the 2.4GHz dongle.

The other annoyance is gotta use the mobile app to firmware update and customise the buttons etc. They have a native Windows app, but it only supports like 2 controller models which is poop.

That's the one:

VjZE0cu.jpeg

Reactions: mrk
Nice. How did you get it signed?

I like the album, though I saw them play last Thursday and they made me very sick of Hey You.
They had some available on their website.

Ah, that's actually of my faves on it. :pI saw them a few weeks back and they were great. Still know how to put on a good show after all these years!

Similar here and was a email discount code.

I have a mix of tubeless and tubed wheel sets and never one to miss out on a new tool, I thought I'd give it a try :D

Yeah, pretty much the same, with tubeless and one with slime tubes.
It'll be perfect to fit in my Treks frame.
One thing I don't believe they showed in the ad and from personal experience, is to probably soap up the tyre before using that tool.

Got another MIPS helmet yesterday.

Wu06IRU.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom