Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
49 inches

OXBfDlEl.jpeg
Huge package! Bigger than mine!

Don
Soldato
This one:
lol the angriest I have EVER seen anyone was when I was working with a supply chain clown from Spain during COVID. He had this monitor and for some reason he was incapable of sharing anything other than "full screen". My boss almost flew to Spain to wring his neck.

<3 a good bit of absurd anger.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
What type of triggers are these?
Gulikit hall sensors for both triggers and sticks. The triggers also have mechanical switching mode when you lock them out with the slide switch underneath for hairline triggering in games that don't support analogue triggers.

Comes with some cool grippy thumbstick covers:

Also comes with adjustable back paddles too which are useful:

J57A2Ox.jpeg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Gulikit hall sensors for both triggers and sticks. The triggers also have mechanical switching mode when you lock them out with the slide switch underneath for hairline triggering in games that don't support analogue triggers.

Comes with some cool grippy thumbstick covers:

Also comes with adjustable back paddles too which are useful:

J57A2Ox.jpeg

I like it, i love the lights too!

The best triggers I've tried is PS5 triggers. They have different resistance depending what is happening in the game. Is it comparable to those?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
No, there isn't a controller on the market that replicates dual sense adaptive triggers and there likely won't be because Sony Entertainment patent or some such :p

There are controllers that try to get close, but the software support needs to be there too in the games themselves and only Sony games have that and they target an actual dual sense controller so won't do anything on controllers like the Cyclone 4 Pro or Flydigi Apex 4 which have trigger vibration motors. So really I'd say sack off the idea of having adaptive triggers on anything but a PS5 controller, the downside here being that the PS5 controllers don't use hall sensors so you'll inevitably end up with stick drift.

Back
Top Bottom