Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
For my GP as she very kindly did the PIP phone interview for me and on my behalf. They awarded me the same as before and I'm just so grateful that she was willing to help in the way that she did.

rLaXeXp.jpg
Lovely.. Except for the after 8s..eww!

Caporegime
After 8's are delicious what you chattin bout.
Tea cakes, angel cakes., madeira cake, batten berg cake, after 8's. Just reminds me of childhood weekend tea with sandwiches.
I can't stand mint chocolate. Makes me literally throw up. This is not an exaggeration. More than once I've bitten mint chocolate and been sick.

My fear of it is so bad I hesitate at anything chocolate in a green wrapper.

Cpuple of years ago someone offered me a raspberry and white chocolate mini cake thing. (basically my favourite).
But I was nearly sick. I asked if it had mint in it. It didn't. But it was 2 rows away from a mint one in a multi pack. Im that sensitive to it.

Mint aero, matchmakers, after 8s etc. Nope!

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I sometimes wash down the tea I just had with a ginger beer, just because I can :p

Interested to know what the quality of the wireless is like.

Logi and Apple seem to be the only decent ones. All the low profi

That double capitals issue still bugs me lol. I even tried an MX mechanical and it does that too. Logi, why!

PEBCAK!

Last edited:
Soldato
NuPhy Air is low profile and I have their full height mechanical keyboard for about 18 months now and it is holding up well.

It has Bluetooth and 1000hz 2.4Ghz Wireless via dongle.

The only downside is it doesn't have full size.

Aware of that one. Heard quite a few on the subreddit complain of the wireless being very hit-or-miss. Not sure if QC issues or what, and keychron is even worse.

Only Logi seems to have absolute rock solid wireless, which is annoying. What are Nuphy and Keychron doing to have such low battery life in comparison and having even worse wireless performance?

Caporegime
Aware of that one. Heard quite a few on the subreddit complain of the wireless being very hit-or-miss. Not sure if QC issues or what, and keychron is even worse.

Only Logi seems to have absolute rock solid wireless, which is annoying. What are Nuphy and Keychron doing to have such low battery life in comparison and having even worse wireless performance?

I have the Halo 75 V1, and I use the cable lol, not because I think wireless is bad, it's because I cab charging it now and again and so I just leave it plugged in.

Man of Honour
How much power will that generate on an average day? Did you pair it with any battery storage?

the panels are a 4.4kwp system and will average about 10kwh/day (~3600kwh/year was my installer estimate)
and yes i've paired it with a 4.6kwh battery, with a second 4.6kwh battery to be installed in a week to make 9.2kwh of battery storage

Soldato
Needed some cavity wax for my newly welded sills so decided to turn that into a big order from Slim's Detailing... Just need to find the motivation to do that first big post-winter wash :o

Back
Top Bottom