Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Little treat for the weekend (with more arriving tomorrow)
hYe3u4y.jpeg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Upgraded keyboard.

bTvB5ng.jpeg

"But murk, mister kay, mark, they're exactly the same?!" I hear you scream with confused tears in your eyes.

Old one is the MX Keys, new is the MX Keys S. Just like moving everything to USB-C, I've now moved everything onto the Logitech Bolt receiver system as I use multiple stuff between PC and work laptop environments, and Bolt is better suited to business anyway.

dHdeyoB.jpeg

Upshot is the S comes with a palmrest that I don't use as a palmrest but instead raise the front height to make the keyboard "flat" about 15mm off the desk lol.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yeah, very impressed after the first use. I managed to get some random bolt out of the garage wall the previous owners put in that I was almost at the point of cutting off.

Soldato
I'm not 100% sure buddy but it's very well built, bought it so I can use on my sim rig as well, very happy with the quality.

Interested to know what the quality of the wireless is like.

Logi and Apple seem to be the only decent ones. All the low profi
Upgraded keyboard.

bTvB5ng.jpeg

"But murk, mister kay, mark, they're exactly the same?!" I hear you scream with confused tears in your eyes.

Old one is the MX Keys, new is the MX Keys S. Just like moving everything to USB-C, I've now moved everything onto the Logitech Bolt receiver system as I use multiple stuff between PC and work laptop environments, and Bolt is better suited to business anyway.

dHdeyoB.jpeg

Upshot is the S comes with a palmrest that I don't use as a palmrest but instead raise the front height to make the keyboard "flat" about 15mm off the desk lol.

That double capitals issue still bugs me lol. I even tried an MX mechanical and it does that too. Logi, why!

Caporegime
Interested to know what the quality of the wireless is like.

Logi and Apple seem to be the only decent ones. All the low profi

That double capitals issue still bugs me lol. I even tried an MX mechanical and it does that too. Logi, why!
NuPhy Air is low profile and I have their full height mechanical keyboard for about 18 months now and it is holding up well.

It has Bluetooth and 1000hz 2.4Ghz Wireless via dongle.

The only downside is it doesn't have full size.

Back
Top Bottom