Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I'm suddenly itching all over

That's actually appropriate lol, she has very nasty setae (urticating hairs like daggers) that she lays all over near her burrow, they can cause severe itching and blisters in humans :p

We use duct tape to pull them out if we get haired :p.

And watch your toes headrat, she has near 1inch fangs :p

Associate
Guessing this is fitting for this section :p

4UJUNwm.jpg

2nd dog, 6 Week old German Shepherd (Vet cleared him as ok to go?)

Y0lUWJb.jpg

Ignoring the photo above as Harvey wasn't too happy about this, my 13 Yo Lab/Border Terrier hasn't quite taken to him yet, always been a solo dog and gets a bit grumpy when Luca goes near him as he tries to nibble on his **** and his legs so isn't too fond of him at all! (any help on this is massively appreciated!)

P.S. No idea how to resize photos, so apologies!

Last edited:
Caporegime
So today was refresh the family iPad day :)

- I get a new iPad Pro 12.9 with 256GB storage and Smart Keyboard.
- My Partner gets a new iPad Mini 4 to go with her iPad Air 2.
- My son gets my old iPad Air 2 replacing his old 4 with a broken screen.
- Retiring two much used iPad 4's.

31506474631_9156404b46_b.jpg

wow, i take it your whole family just sit playing with ipads all day long?

wife has 2 ipads rather than borrowing yours and having one? 4 ipads for 3 people, seems overkill.

i haven't used my tablet in months. what do you do on them? i mainly use mine whilst travelling

D3K

D3K

Soldato
That's actually appropriate lol, she has very nasty setae (urticating hairs like daggers) that she lays all over near her burrow, they can cause severe itching and blisters in humans :p

We use duct tape to pull them out if we get haired :p.

And watch your toes headrat, she has near 1inch fangs :p

Types "setae", explains meaning with "urticating". :confused:

I'm surely it's a lovely spider if you get to know it. But it still needs killing with fire. Or shoes. W/e.

Soldato
wow, i take it your whole family just sit playing with ipads all day long?

wife has 2 ipads rather than borrowing yours and having one? 4 ipads for 3 people, seems overkill.

i haven't used my tablet in months. what do you do on them? i mainly use mine whilst travelling

No the guy just has a ton of money to blow on whatever he likes, same goes for the toys he buys his kid, has to be the full monty instead of drip feeding toys to the child it's full on bam here you go the full set of skylanders ever made :eek:

Soldato
Got my new LG 38UC99 today.

Just waiting for my new 2016 MacBook Pro and wireless full size Apple Style keyboard to arrive to complete the setup!

(P.S. I only have one mouse/keyboard combo out at a time.)

5zPhoIn.jpg

Soldato
Thinks it's cringy the way people think they have some sort of right to chastise SDK for the way he spends his money.

by the same token - SDK can't expect people not to be jealous/make snide comments when he posts pictures of 4/5 brand new ipads at xmas time when others are struggling to get their kids some small presents/save all year for xmas etc.

I'm not passing judgement either way but I can see both sides of it.

Caporegime
by the same token - SDK can't expect people not to be jealous/make snide comments when he posts pictures of 4/5 brand new ipads at xmas time when others are struggling to get their kids some small presents/save all year for xmas etc.

I'm not passing judgement either way but I can see both sides of it.

The only reason he can't expect people not to make snide remarks is because people are thick. Those that make such remarks are only showing themselves up as too dense to understand that not everyone has the same amount of money.

I don't see snide remarks in motors when people post their Aston Martins or R8s, I see admiration and interest.

It's a shame that some people are struggling to provide for their kids but I'm not sure how that's relevant to a 'post stuff you've bought' thread. Seems a great thread to stay out of if you suffer from such small-mindedness.

Soldato
2nd dog, 6 Week old German Shepherd (Vet cleared him as ok to go?)

Ignoring the photo above as Harvey wasn't too happy about this, my 13 Yo Lab/Border Terrier hasn't quite taken to him yet, always been a solo dog and gets a bit grumpy when Luca goes near him as he tries to nibble on his **** and his legs so isn't too fond of him at all! (any help on this is massively appreciated!)

try asking in here: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18018054

also, i love GS :)

Back
Top Bottom