Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I checked out the specs earlier given the price, even the discounted price, it's crazy expensive for wireless headphones that only have aptX Adaptive as the highest quality codec, so no LDAC or anything lossless :eek:

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
That's fair and all, just saying that the price to features ratio is heavily skewed is all :p

If you decide to return them, try the Audeze Maxwell instead for £300 - Planar magnetics so superior sound and fully featured.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I purchased some new black socks

around the size of the above foot.

6myrLUS.png

Soldato
I don't have particularly good looking feet but I feel like I could be a foot model given some of the horrors I've seen here :D

Im....too sexy for my feet. too sexy for my feet

In all seriousness, the last purchase i made was a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar, earlier on

it was a wispa. Thats right...I like to live life on the edge

Later on, im going to buy some diesel

Last edited:
I couldn't care less if it just had SBC. If I like how it sounds and feels it's a keeper.

That's all thats matters, APTX still has plenty of bandwidth.

If whatever reason you don't gel with them consider trying the Focal Bathys, similar price.

That's fair and all, just saying that the price to features ratio is heavily skewed is all :p

If you decide to return them, try the Audeze Maxwell instead for £300 - Planar magnetics so superior sound and fully featured.

I know you have fallen in love with your new headphones and I'm genuinely happy for you but please understand that planar magnetics are not inherently superior over dynamic headphones, they are a preference, both technologies have their plus/minus attributes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom