Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

1000080174-01.jpg

I have one of these; whenever you refer to it, it must be called "THE MEGAZONE"

Last edited:
I'd had quite enough of trying to cut blue engineering bricks with a 125mm angle grinder so I bought this, together with suitable PPE because of the amount of dust it creates. I'll try adding a water jet to reduce dust production more.

As mentioned in my earlier post, added a water flow to the dust outlet port. Simply a cheapo hose nozzle and a taper-turned fitting. Flow can be controled from nothing to full flow by turning the nozzle. I'll see if it works tomorrow. Powered up the motor and damn but it's noisy!

very cool. Your truck too?

Where abouts? I took the North to mean northern England but doesn’t look like it!
Sorry for the delay, moving in is busy. Yep truck is mine, but we'll be losing it soon as even in Canada it doesn't really agree with city life (And I don't have to take the horse anywhere as daughter has finished her junior riding and is off to uni).

I’ll guess norther US or Canada.
Yep :)

Looks like Saskatoon in Canada to me :eek:
Close, Edmonton.

He's got a basement too ? - no tv aerials .. he'll show a nice picture of some glorious nearby mountains soon

e: Glasgow (Kentucky) ?
Basement which is turning into our suite. You can probably just make it out, the cabling (electric/fibre) is all in the back alley and above ground.

You may have different point of vue good luck with eating a steak with knife and fork very posh.

I would consider this machine if one of my air fryers went pop, but most definitely not based on smother it in salt, pepper and garlic Guga :eek:

Price point is pretty decent now, it has plenty of reviews and for me, just needs a little longer to see how good it is in the long term.

I would consider this machine if one of my air fryers went pop, but most definitely not based on smother it in salt, pepper and garlic Guga :eek:

Price point is pretty decent now, it has plenty of reviews and for me, just needs a little longer to see how good it is in the long term.
So far i am happy with this machine plus you have some free recipes with app on your phone.

Sorry for the delay, moving in is busy. Yep truck is mine, but we'll be losing it soon as even in Canada it doesn't really agree with city life (And I don't have to take the horse anywhere as daughter has finished her junior riding and is off to uni).

For a while i read that as your transport options were either drive the truck or ride the horse. Thought you were stuck in a timewarp!

Back
Top Bottom