Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Our Smeg kettle broke on us yesterday, second time since we purchased it 12 months to the day. Didn't fancy the same again so upgraded:

Commissario
Received my packages from the sale at one of the anime publishers on Tuesday (the five sets on the left were all in a "mystery" box for £40 which worked out well as I was looking at buying 3 of them and they would have been around £100).

alltheanmebuysdecember2016.jpg

Apologies for the picture quality:p
I took it in a hurry under poor light, and all the discs still had their shrink wrap on.

Soldato
Received my packages from the sale at one of the anime publishers on Tuesday (the five sets on the left were all in a "mystery" box for £40 which worked out well as I was looking at buying 3 of them and they would have been around £100).

alltheanmebuysdecember2016.jpg

Apologies for the picture quality:p
I took it in a hurry under poor light, and all the discs still had their shrink wrap on.

Expelled from Paradise is good, a little hyped up, but was a nice flim. Aldnoah Zero was very enjoyable and Prisma Illya is the best thing ever. :p

Hal has caught my interest, not seen or heard of that before, I think I give that a watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom