Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
256ybeo.jpg

Some nice cheeses to enjoy over the Christmas break. Also got a nice cracker selection to go with it. Just need to pick up some nice chutney and I'm all sorted :)

Soldato
my 1 year old daughter just got this for her first birthday, she loves it. She keeps pressing the heart constantly then when it starts singing she sits and claps and rocks side to side dancing :D

That's great! We got this hoping it'll last a few years. It's her biggest teddy, so I hope she loves it. Her first birthday is at the end of January. So need to think about anything I could get her for that.

Underboss
256ybeo.jpg

Some nice cheeses to enjoy over the Christmas break. Also got a nice cracker selection to go with it. Just need to pick up some nice chutney and I'm all sorted :)

Lovely selection that, I like the Applewood and Wensleydale but haven't tried the eggnog flavour, would be interested to hear your opinion.

Soldato
New Phone wireless charger, finally found a nice looking one with three coils, with an actual heavy base, and not an annoying bright LED on it.

WP_20161222_18_44_29_Rich_zps9y4wzapr.jpg

And a new Wooden finish case ( its actual wood!) back for my 950XL

WP_20161223_12_33_45_Rich_zpsxkipmd6x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom