Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Man of Honour
How do you get a parking fine at Burton Hospital?
It films you going in, you put your car number in the pay machine and it tells you what you owe!

Because the barriers were up and I just drove in and drove out. I am not a regular and just saw a car park. My mistake, this stuff happens. I got a nice photo of my car, front and back. I am a private patient, I therefore have vast delusions of grandeur and expect someone else to pay on my behalf. :D

Soldato
Bought myself a second ipad. Use it often and was fed up waiting for it to charge. Now I will always have a fully charged one.

Not only this but you can now use find my iPad to look for the second one in case it gets lost. This is perfect justification for a second iPad but you haven't yet factored in any redundancy so you may wish to consider getting a third one too.

Caporegime
Not only this but you can now use find my iPad to look for the second one in case it gets lost. This is perfect justification for a second iPad but you haven't yet factored in any redundancy so you may wish to consider getting a third one too.

Still got an iPad 1 in the drawer, so technically I have three, although iPad 1 is about as useful as a chocolate teapot nowadays.

Associate
A roasting pan for my Turkey. I hope it's big enough! :)

y3mPMdWBdZMWD-BqEdtVa60t2M72dStcP9VM8fUnq2lRyAJkByMuwgjkUpm973ch-MEEXlJ7mZFfj-vWUKz-EBU5SoEtsf6e6NfcCia3vANYrJ1f1OKgtSPzqTN6iW6ZfOoPvta0PyeywffNAWPXkAMkCem1vAv_Djm6bTMYKIvGsI

Back
Top Bottom