Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
New Phone wireless charger, finally found a nice looking one with three coils, with an actual heavy base, and not an annoying bright LED on it.

WP_20161222_18_44_29_Rich_zps9y4wzapr.jpg

What brand is this and how much out of interest? The led light on mine royally annoys me too

Soldato
Make and model ?
Really like the look of it .

Intel core i7 6700k. :p

It looks like the Huawei Watch, I've got one coming for Christmas.
Can we get the name of the face?

It is the Huawei Watch :) The watch face comes preloaded and is called "Soft Edge" :)

I've fancied a smart watch for a long time and I feel they've matured enough now - Heart rate monitoring, GPS, sound etc all built in. It's great :) I was going to wait for 2.0 but I got it very cheap :)

Last edited:
Associate
Expelled from Paradise is good, a little hyped up, but was a nice flim. Aldnoah Zero was very enjoyable and Prisma Illya is the best thing ever. :p

Hal has caught my interest, not seen or heard of that before, I think I give that a watch.

Have I missed the explanation for the 'German cruiser Prinz Eugen of the German Kriegsmarine in her Kanmusu form' mixup?

Caporegime
It is the Huawei Watch :) The watch face comes preloaded and is called "Soft Edge" :)

I've fancied a smart watch for a long time and I feel they've matured enough now - Heart rate monitoring, GPS, sound etc all built in. It's great :) I was going to wait for 2.0 but I got it very cheap :)

Its not very smart for a smart watch ;)

Associate

Oh well,thought it was a real watch.looks nice though:)

Back
Top Bottom